2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This has to be a new trend with blasting newbies, no one harassed me when I joined. I lurked for about two months before I joined. If I did then I never noticed.
Good point…But, maybe its not a trend…Maybe dudes that have "RAPCOZ" in their names are forming a "I'm a forum gangster that jumps newbies in" movement. 
smokin.gif

Some of you guys are MAD HARSH!

Maybe changing her ebay password wasn't on the top of her to-do list after getting a divorce. Maybe she was looking to get pounded out first...maybe a new hair style...new airbrush on her nails. Then some new shoes.

Credit cards...bank accounts.

THEN change her ebay password. That was 7th on her list, she just didn't get that far.

It's possible.

I woulda gave her the benefit of the doubt since you are almost definitely gonna get your money back anyway. But I aint mad atcha.

Loved that movie when I was a kid. I tried to make my 10 year old son watch it with me a few weeks ago. He wasn't into it as much as I was.

Yeah I tried watching the first generation cartoons with my nephew a while back, it hasn't aged that well. The toys from that first gen are still amazing though.

All good man, I'm in high spirits on this forum. Enjoying the community and don't mind getting blasted as a newbie lol. :smile: But theres a difference in joking and sarcasm, and someone who is clearly trying to make themselves heard by posting a newbie's profile. There are OG members that can vouch for me. I ain't no hype beast kid or looking for handouts here. I've already offered many favors in my short time here including offering to get an older member some kicks from my local shop for no costs associated. I'm here for the community and to support.
WELCOME

Been trying to hunt down a pair of Raging Bulls. Any suggestions on where to look for a size ranging between 11 and 12 besides Flightclub and Ebay, for a decent price? How do they fit? TTS?
Raging Bulls fit TTS in my experience. Try Kixify (I'm a senior cust service rep and run the IG so I can vouch) just be sure to check feedback and ask for more pictures, make good communication, use the Kixify checkout etc to help protect yourself. Scammers on every site from eBay to Craigslist, just gotta be safe.

I think that pic cracks me up most cause I knew a kid in college that looked just like him

on another note, I got to hold the diamonds in hand and they are junk. IMHO the lows aren't that great a color but they feel premium. the highs are just a generic photocopy.

Got these in earlier. Pretty nice overall, the colors really pop. I did a fix to the crocskin, just need to shine it up now

If any one has leads to where I can get a pair of these zoom tres I would be forever grateful. I had them when I was younger and lost them. 8.5 9 or 9.5 and no i dont want that beat up *** pair on ebay. Thanks !

I have a pair of those in an 11, they fit way too snug to wear normally, so I only wear them with thin socks. My other pair of Tre ADs I went all the way up to a 12. Love the shoe but could never figure out the sweet spot size for me on them. Good luck finding a pair though, non dunks don't seem to come up all that often in the resell market.

I have a pair of those in an 11, they fit way too snug to wear normally, so I only wear them with thin socks. My other pair of Tre ADs I went all the way up to a 12. Love the shoe but could never figure out the sweet spot size for me on them. Good luck finding a pair though, non dunks don't seem to come up all that often in the resell market.
from what you say, I would guess the "sweet spot" is an 11.5... lol

I've tried them on in an 11.5, and it was still too tight, but the 12 fit me kind of loose and I always feel like I'm flopping about in them. Too bad there's no 11.75

But I'll never get rid of that size 12. It's Black/Gold and I wore them from the last few games of the playoffs into the SB44 run for the Saints.

Last edited:
His mom would be pissed!! And I can't have that. I'm sure you've heard the term "happy wife, happy life". Plus he's a good kid, instead of watching G1 Transformers together, we watch Regular Show.

I remember being relieved when I watched g1 on netflix instant, relieved that I didn't spend all that money buying the dvd sets over the years, man that show has NOT aged well.

Back
Top Bottom