2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just got home and picked up a great UPS package from the doorman. look pretty good with jeans.

thanks to everyone here for their help.

Does anyone have flaws on their pair? My NDC pair just arrived, got about 3 flaws on them...some  leftover white paint on the black midsole, loose thread, a little mark on my shoe, etc. Regardless, I'm grateful to even get the shoe I can't complain, just saying though...wish stuff like that wouldn't bug me. 

Last edited:
#neverforgetNT
never forget NT

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on a pair of YOTH dunks and I'm real impressed. Way better than the diamond dunks. 10 may have been a little too big though

You guys are giving way too much credit to random UPS drivers.

The ups driver that deliver to my home knows my work schedule. He always wait till his last shift to deliver to my pad. I've been buying so much that we became friend over the years. I can't speak for anyone else. This week is crazy out there. Just one more pair to go and I can breath. Can't wait to rock them for valentine dinner.

Does anyone have flaws on their pair? My NDC pair just arrived, got about 3 flaws on them...some  leftover white paint on the black midsole, loose thread, a little mark on my shoe, etc. Regardless, I'm grateful to even get the shoe I can't complain, just saying though...wish stuff like that wouldn't bug me. 
yes. It's annoying to get something ****** up for sure.

Been trying to hunt down a pair of Raging Bulls. Any suggestions on where to look for a size ranging between 11 and 12 besides Flightclub and Ebay, for a decent price? How do they fit? TTS?

Don't worry man every newbie gets it
laugh.gif
All good man, I'm in high spirits on this forum. Enjoying the community and don't mind getting blasted as a newbie lol. :smile: But theres a difference in joking and sarcasm, and someone who is clearly trying to make themselves heard by posting a newbie's profile. There are OG members that can vouch for me. I ain't no hype beast kid or looking for handouts here. I've already offered many favors in my short time here including offering to get an older member some kicks from my local shop for no costs associated. I'm here for the community and to support.

All good man, I'm in high spirits on this forum. Enjoying the community and don't mind getting blasted as a newbie lol. :smile: But theres a difference in joking and sarcasm, and someone who is clearly trying to make themselves heard by posting a newbie's profile. There are OG members that can vouch for me. I ain't no hype beast kid or looking for handouts here. I've already offered many favors in my short time here including offering to get an older member some kicks from my local shop for no costs associated. I'm here for the community and to support.
repped. we all started at the bottom..

Back
Top Bottom