2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif
goodfellas gif gets me everytime 
roll.gif

Damn son that's wrong...someone could have put that sz 7 to good use...
Lol funny thing you said that. The shoe I bought was from my local skateshop they had only 20 pairs raffle only. They had two size 7's my girls name was actually pulled out so she got the first pair then this fat chick cussed at my girl when they called her name out she was salty AF. Then the last available size was a 7 which was bought by some guy and yet again the chick started flipping out at the guy and the store owner saying he was just gonna resell and how they should let her buy it. Yesterday morning after buying my pair of craigslist i noticed the receipt was from the same shop so I ended buying both size 7's so it makes me happy that pissed off chick  didn't get her pair 
smokin.gif
 Now if someone was to offer a straight trade size 7 for an 8 I would do it. Sorry for the long post i just had to respond to you.

Anyone by the employee store or know someone, they have them available. One per customer...
smokin.gif
Well there's the answer for "What's happening to all the cancelled pairs/left over stock".

Some Nike employees about to get the come up.

means somebody camped your house and jacked that ****. I hope not, but definitely call the local UPS dispacher or whoever delivered it.

He found it! Whew... He toss it in the back gate next to the trash can. Never ever they toss anything there. They must know it's the yeezy week.

He found it! Whew... He toss it in the back gate next to the trash can. Never ever they toss anything there. They must know it's the yeezy week.
Yea your ups guy had to have known something about the releases last weekend there's no other reason to randomly change up how they usually deliver your stuff. Either that or you got a new driver delivering today lol glad you got yours I'm still at work for 30 minutes mines still says in transit.

Ones from premier came, these kinda look like plastic in person, and already had a scuff on the midsole, but Jason Markk too it off. Hopefully NDC pair and Solecontrol pair are flawless. Congrats to everyone who copped and really impressed with how Skatewarehouse handled their release. Sometimes just simple communication goes a long way.

a lot of UPS drivers don't give a damn; when I bought my Supremes the dude just left them on the doorstep and I am a corner house with no porch.

Literally a month before I had a pair of shorts stolen from it and found the box a couple blocks away and had to file a claim with UPS; I hope I got that driver fired for being careless when they knew my house was a risk to leave packages at.

You guys are giving way too much credit to random UPS drivers.

You say that but once you've ordered enough things that come to your place through ups they start to form habits like leaving things in certain spots. For example at my last apartment I used to get the same ups guy delivering all my things from ups and after the first 3 packages he started just leaving them in my old bbq pit instead of right next to my door since he knew i was never home when he delivered lol

a lot of UPS drivers don't give a damn; when I bought my Supremes the dude just left them on the doorstep and I am a corner house with no porch.

Literally a month before I had a pair of shorts stolen from it and found the box a couple blocks away and had to file a claim with UPS; I hope I got that driver fired for being careless when they knew my house was a risk to leave packages at.
Sign up for UPS MyChoice. You can hold any high risk packages at the final sorting depot for free. Or have it delivered to any UPS Store in your area for $5.

Sign up for UPS MyChoice. You can hold any high risk packages at the final sorting depot for free. Or have it delivered to any UPS Store in your area for $5.

Yeah I have that now

I get my packages delivered to my work; my old work wouldn't allow it because they were A holes :lol:

Just got my size off ebay for $379..so I got one pair retail and one for resale price..not bad

Anyone know where I can cop the red devil highs size 11.5?

TIA
I do not know where to get those in that size but I gotta comment cuz I copped the Red Devils a few years back when they released. Probably my #2 favorite SB, so comfy, so flashy. F Yeezy I got Red Octobers for 5k less than 5.1k

Complaints are starting to roll in as people get their NDC packages in. Let's see those prices drop so I can say to hell with it and buy another pair.

A few years back the UPS driver left a celly that I ordered at my neighbors spot by accident and I filed a claim because I didn't receive the shipment originally.  Sprint shipped me another phone with the quickness.  Over a week passes and my neighbor comes over with my original box and what do you know... free celly come up lol
Usually that doesn't work anymore because the company will send out a tracer for the package (meaning they're looking for it and the delivery guy will go to where he thinks he put it to try and find it).

A few years back the UPS driver left a celly that I ordered at my neighbors spot by accident and I filed a claim because I didn't receive the shipment originally.  Sprint shipped me another phone with the quickness.  Over a week passes and my neighbor comes over with my original box and what do you know... free celly come up lol

They didn't block the ESN?

Back
Top Bottom