2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

omg you guys would never believed this. i was worried about my girl's house when ups came to drop off the tiff. guess what? there's a new guy that came today instead of the usually guy that deliver all my shoes at night. so this new guy came at 3:08PM reported the shoe being delivered. but my whole family is home and saw no one. just reported to their staff they're are questioning the driver right now.

finally i got a call back from UPS and the dude claimed he left it at the door. tell me to call nike and get my refund. ffffffff.... this has got to be the worst day ever....
That really does suck, he probably thought "Ehhh I just started and it might be the Yeezy's, **** it." lol

Did anyone who purchased on Ambush have update on shipping yet? My status on USPS is still "Electronic Shipping Info Received"

Nike ES in Beaverton has em. But even if u have a pass it's no good, gotta have a black badge

The gang

lost my auction went for $460 only other pair on the bay the seller wants $600 fml, I wish Nike  would of just released the 15s online

My one pair will be in tomorrow. Can't wait. Won't post pics on here because I don't have 6 pairs and also every corny pic has already been taken and posted.

omg you guys would never believed this. i was worried about my girl's house when ups came to drop off the tiff. guess what? there's a new guy that came today instead of the usually guy that deliver all my shoes at night. so this new guy came at 3:08PM reported the shoe being delivered. but my whole family is home and saw no one. just reported to their staff they're are questioning the driver right now.

finally i got a call back from UPS and the dude claimed he left it at the door. tell me to call nike and get my refund. ffffffff.... this has got to be the worst day ever....

Sorry to hear that bro, I would invest in some surveillance camera or something. Specially if you always have deliveries on a weekly basis.

lost my auction went for $460 only other pair on the bay the seller wants $600 fml, I wish Nike  would of just released the 15s online

Nothing to do with tiffs but I see youve got big feet.. Palace 5 in DC has every QS dunk since (and including both) firecrackers in really large sizes just sittin around. Could make for some nice consolation prizes

Only got my two personals left. Middle one is gone. I'll trade you for your DB 9s!

didn't you get your girl a pair too? you should tell her "listen babe your size is going for like a grand; I will make it up to you" :lol:

Last edited:
I should be getting my UnHeaven's Gate in tomorrow, and a pair of used Mulders that I hope a little cleaning breathes a bit of new life into.

It sucks that you got screwed over for the shoes, but honestly, if this is your worst day ever...count your blessings homie.

I'd gladly give up $108 to have some of my worst days changed.
Repped. They're just shoes y'all, and we all have plenty of em, it ain't life and death!

Got the diamonds in today, and I definitely wish I had the chance to cop lows back in the day :frown: . But they didnt sell SBs online back then and I sure as hell wasn't gonna camp out for any shoe. These will have to suffice.
Thank you for calling them the diamonds.

My wife got some of those Dunk Sky Hi joints and loves them.

She wears a 7.5 in women's Nike. Anyone have a wife/gf in a similar size that wears SBs also? I was thinking of getting her some down the line as a surprise as a part of her birthday gift. Should I go with a 6?

Anyone with a wife/gf that rocks SBs, what are some joints that she enjoys? 

....other than that dunk that shall not be mentioned hopefully for awhile of course.

Would appreciate the info. PM if you'd rather.
My girl is a size 7.5 in women's shoes and always gets a 6 in men's. She has a pair of YOTH SBs and some Coraline Dunks. Never heard her complain about them being too small or large. She's not too much into SBs or Dunks, but those are the ones that caught her attention. Hope the info helps.

Back
Top Bottom