2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So my two size 13s came in. Down to one perfect pair. Stuffed back in the shipping box, marked, and stored for later use.
devil.gif

didn't you get your girl a pair too? you should tell her "listen babe your size is going for like a grand; I will make it up to you"
laugh.gif
Lmao I was counting on Ambush but Campus Wifi was down that morning for some reason and I was done. She really wanted these so I copped for V-day

She also has these as well

She's definitely building up a "collection". I normally don't like girls in sneakers, especially jays, but girls in runners are so damn sexy

Nike really needs to release a Mulder colorway; imagine these bad boys with the SB treatment :x

If it didn't have the patent leather I'd be a-ok with them in the normal treatment. At this point I'd even like that pair. I've been hovering on buying a black patent/white FA pair recently, but other pairs have popped up instead.

I'd love to see City Attacks regular and reverse retroed

My local FTL got a restock on the tiff's 
nerd.gif
 will be stopping by tomorrow if the weather permits

while it may or may not be a troll...are we certain on the whole ftl has no Sbs thing?
they get SB's, like janoski and kostons i believe, similar to zumiez. i personally haven't seen them sell dunks tho...think i saw some p-rods

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom