2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Talked to them today, whoever bought anything can come back and return their items. They could lose their Nike SB account by pulling that stunt..lol. Hopefully, I win their raffle. 
happy.gif
A lot of stores will be losing their accts then

He's saying that anyone that only wore a shoe for an hour was almost definitely trying to get likes and follows on social media.
I'm almost 34 and I rocked them with my neon laces to the office last week.
I hope people like this get audited and fined for tax fraud.
Can't gonna knock the hustle. :smokin

Why is it so impossible to find P Rod 1s in size 13? eBay always has like none or pairs that are beat to **** and overpriced

Can't gonna knock the hustle. :smokin

I'm tired of hearing that phrase. Eff that, I can and WILL knock that hustle, and I'll laugh when they get shut down and have to spend time in jail because they couldn't be bothered to legitimize their hustle and file their taxes. You want to sell shoes, open a damn store.

Is it me or JRnyc has a gif in all his post....Lol making my city look real bad damn.....Probably someone's "Doja" locally. smh

I'm tired of hearing that phrase. Eff that, I can and WILL knock that hustle, and I'll laugh when they get shut down and have to spend time in jail because they couldn't be bothered to legitimize their hustle and file their taxes. You want to sell shoes, open a damn store.
Can't hate on someone for finding a loophole :kanyeshrug

Received my pair of Tiffs a day early. Thanks UPS! I really like them. Yes, I know the faux croc leather isn't as good as the lows, but who cares? You know what was really a let down? The alternate laces not coming in a Nike SB lace bag. Did they stop doing that?!?! I always thought that was Nike SB's signature.

Black laces do look good on the jedi's but that filter makes them look way better than what they really are. Dope pic though

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'd put black laces on my pair of Jedi's. I think the neon laces help the overall shoe. I need to find the alternate set of laces for my pair. 
nerd.gif

Received my pair of Tiffs a day early. Thanks UPS! I really like them. Yes, I know the faux croc leather isn't as good as the lows, but who cares? You know what was really a let down? The alternate laces not coming in a Nike SB lace bag. Did they stop doing that?!?! I always thought that was Nike SB's signature.

Yeah they stopped that back in the early blue box days. It's part of Nike's push towards a greener product. That's why the boxes are flimsy now too.

Yeah they stopped that back in the early blue box days. It's part of Nike's push towards a greener product. That's why the boxes are flimsy now too.
cant be mad at the boxes if thats the reasoning and i dont care about the lace bag

back when they first started the big push the nike better world website had all kinds of stuff they were pushing towards, http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/better-world this is the current version of the site with more real world examples of what they're doing.

It probably nets them a little bit more of a profit margin too, so it's always the pursuit of the dollar.

Back
Top Bottom