2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just amazed that the UPS guy managed to deliver them in this mess today, he was way earlier than he ever is normally. He must've wanted to hurry up and get home! Maybe we should get hit like this more often...:x

Anyone considering jumping on eBay and buying tiffs...

Ask for pics to have user name in to some what prove they have the kicks...

Came across this and find it kinda funny that they simply took a zoomed in pic of someone else's listing...

I found this

And this

Just amazed that the UPS guy managed to deliver them in this mess today, he was way earlier than he ever is normally. He must've wanted to hurry up and get home!

UPS workers are one of the hardest working people EVER!

they don't get enough credit!

/thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Solars on FC are 5Gs but if you search hard enough you can get a pair VNDS 1800-2000
so i should stay away from them! damnn i wanted those WPFS so bad, only 13 i ever seen for sale. I wonder if discover would refund me if theyre fugazi

I was gonna pay 220 at Projectblitz for a 12 but then he jacked those up to 250 a few weeks ago shipped, smaller sizes are stil 220 shipped
Ima be on the lookout for a pair in your size.

Last edited:
Am i the only person on here that ordered from ccs.com and still have it on backorder status?

Anyone do a phone or online order with ccs.com

I did a phone order

Did anyone get shipping confirmation for there riffs off ccs.com

i did a phone order. I chatted with a CCS rep yesterday. Said that basically CCS is still waiting for their shipment to come in from Nike. Once that happens, they should ship out. The rep assured me that the only way my order would be cancelled was if i cancelled it myself or if for some reason CCS never receives the shoes from Nike. My order currently reads as "OPEN".

im getting antsy waiting for this damn shipping email.

Haha, thanks! I don't know if they have a nickname (there are way too many!)...always thought the FC's were a cool line and agree with you, they deserve more recognition. Nice stuff!
The red ones called True reds...you are correct. glad some folks here appreciates the FCSB line

Damn. Noodles and Orange Blaze FCs. I have Internazionale. Blk Man U. Alien Workshops. I plan to own ever lunar gato. As I really couldn't easily purchase FCs during their releases. A set I would really want is the Stand Up Speak Up FCs. Those mean a lot to me. I hate racism in football. Take a stand!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom