2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was looking to see if I had a recent picture of me wearing them, but I guess I haven't put them on in over a year.

I need to break out my pair of these again soon.

Received mine...Brother pulled a mean trick..this wasn't the first...came out the shower, then tracked my packge stated it was delivered. I ran downstairs and notice it wasn't event there in my front door. Asked my bro, "did u see my Shoes? they came today" he said naw, I was like TF!! Was getting ready to regulate the neighborhood but then he said check your shoe rack and all along it was in my room
alien.gif
stacked in the rack with the rest of my shoe boxes SMH. 

Last edited:
Wow those are probably the only legit Abingtons. I had forgot all about those. Can you chime in on the stitching?

Last edited:
Better late than never, my P-Rods:

Un-Royal (?) 7s:

White/Black 3s:

Obviously beat the **** out of these, but they have a lot of sentimental value and 3s are my personal favorite. (Also, a great video for anyone who hasnt seen it)

Pigeon 2s:

Black Cement 2s:

Stash 1s:

And finally, the only pair in my entire sneaker collection that I intend to keep DS forever...

White/Sport Royal 1s:

Unfortunately I used to throw away the pairs that were too skated up, but they were mostly black colorways anyway.

Bonus:

Last edited:
Me no comprende.....0]

He's saying that anyone that only wore a shoe for an hour was almost definitely trying to get likes and follows on social media.

Maybe its me or just the fact that i am 30 so my neon laces r kind of out there now that i am older . But anyways i like the way they look with black laces lol .. Rocked them the other day

I'm almost 34 and I rocked them with my neon laces to the office last week.

I hope people like this get audited and fined for tax fraud.

those p-rods bring back memories. Wife's shoes started pouring into my cabinet so i had to ditch my old beaten skate shoes myself...damn i had a lot.

You see a lot of these cats on ig taking pics of them wearing kicks then putting them up for sale vvvvvvvnds, worn once in doors, for a hour type deal.. Just to say they had them at some point and move on to the next release

They arent that dumb. All sales are final for the merch purchased to enter the raffle. I didnt pay a dime and I got my raffle tickets in there
glasses.gif
Talked to them today, whoever bought anything can come back and return their items. They could lose their Nike SB account by pulling that stunt..lol. Hopefully, I win their raffle. 
happy.gif

You see a lot of these cats on ig taking pics of them wearing kicks then putting them up for sale vvvvvvvnds, worn once in doors, for a hour type deal.. Just to say they had them at some point and move on to the next release
Insta-flossin... It's #trending. A bunch of lames
roll.gif

Take pics like...

Back
Top Bottom