2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow. Looked into the thread and copped the Snake Lows. Tempting on the Crocs too...but it will be a toss up between those and St. Johns (Valentine) tomorrow. Diamond Highs came in today too but we've seen enough pictures.

Wore these in the last few days.

For those of us who are actually going to wear the diamonds, does anyone else's insoles make noise. I read about that but was hoping my pair would be spared. Not the case! My left insole has a noise. Like a "tacky" noise. Time to inspect.
goes away after awhile like something sticks from the bottom of the insole insert to the actual insole 

anyone know if there are any sites that have the gators for retail with free shipping? premier is $8 shipping. not a deal killer but ya know.... CCS already said they aren't getting them, at least not on their calendar yet
currently i think only premier has em up

Driving home now. Ups truck in front of me. I feel like pulling a fast and the furious on it..

anyone know if there are any sites that have the gators for retail with free shipping? premier is $8 shipping. not a deal killer but ya know.... CCS already said they aren't getting them, at least not on their calendar yet
You can always wait until your local SB retailer gets them

Snake Eyes shouldn't be hard to get; Premier wipes out on a lot of stuff because they are usually first to get everything in

I wouldn't sleep thinking they hit sale racks though

Last edited:
For those of us who are actually going to wear the diamonds, does anyone else's insoles make noise. I read about that but was hoping my pair would be spared. Not the case! My left insole has a noise. Like a "tacky" noise. Time to inspect.

just keep wearing it. it should go away. a lot of my current sb dunks have the same issue. it's the zoom air unit not being completely sealed to the shoe. everytime you step and pull feet up the insole separates. after couple of wears it should stay put.

Wow. Looked into the thread and copped the Snake Lows. Tempting on the Crocs too...but it will be a toss up between those and St. Johns (Valentine) tomorrow. Diamond Highs came in today too but we've seen enough pictures.

Wore these in the last few days.

really nice lodens. waiting on a pair right now. *fingers crossed*

these were probably the Dunk I wore more than any other Dunk for some reason then I spray painted them black for Halloween when I was the Crow :smh: :lol:

Thanks all for the replies. Got wait for this snow to go away then ima rock em and not stock em!

i like them but not as a valentine's day dunk.. just as a clean red/white dunk lol

Yeah I can't come to call them the V Day dunks; to me they are just a St Johns special edition

That SB V Day shirt is horrendous too :lol:

lol I feel you on the "impulse" buying :smh:

I have gotten a lot better at it but back when I younger I copped like every damn SB that dropped :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks all for the replies. Got wait for this snow to go away then ima rock em and not stock em!
someone else already mentioned it but I wanted to second it, put a little baby powder under the insole heel/zoom air.

anybody else's paycheck hitting tonight? what kicks are we buying? The croc dunks a few pages back look dope.. like an enhanced BUCK dunk from the silver box series

Back
Top Bottom