2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These shoes look abnormally long in all of the pics I've seen for some reason. Is this due to the photographers using a larger size to shoot with or might the shape be slightly different?

Colorway is on point though. >Black Laces..:nthat:  

Brown laces will be fire

Has anyone seen acorns in a sz 12 for below box.... tia

These shoes look abnormally long in all of the pics I've seen for some reason. Is this due to the photographers using a larger size to shoot with or might the shape be slightly different?

Colorway is on point though. >Black Laces..:nthat:  

probably just the way theyre laced up...look normal here

Last edited:
I was able to get a pair of vapors for about box price last year, a full 8 years after the shoe came out. Great shoe.

bunch of tiffs below 300 on kixify.. is that site legit? Seems to be pretty loose with posting/rules

bunch of tiffs below 300 on kixify.. is that site legit? Seems to be pretty loose with posting/rules
its pretty much like ebay but shoes only, theres seller feedback etc. theres a lot of fake Bred 1s there. beware.

Got a beater pair of Mulders in today, I thought I might be able to clean them up, but they've got some scratches in the leather. Oh well. they're still wearable and now I can say I have at least one pair from the orange boxes.

Back
Top Bottom