2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wondering if the "snakeskin" on the snake eyes is the same type of material as on the brickhouse lows. Someone was mentioning how the brickhouse creases awhile back, and that the creasing messed up the material. Not sure who it was now, but they were saying they went into a shop and tried to crease them and it wasn't good.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
UPS still hasn't showed up with my Tiffanys. UPS usually comes through early around here. Hopefully I didn't get ****ed.

Wondering if the "snakeskin" on the snake eyes is the same type of material as on the brickhouse lows. Someone was mentioning how the brickhouse creases awhile back, and that the creasing messed up the material. Not sure who it was now, but someone was saying they went into a shop and tried to crease them and it wasn't good.:lol:  
Yeah I remember that, it got kinda big to the point where people were upset like "wait, you go into shops and purposely crease shoes?!" Lol

Wondering if the "snakeskin" on the snake eyes is the same type of material as on the brickhouse lows. Someone was mentioning how the brickhouse creases awhile back, and that the creasing messed up the material. Not sure who it was now, but someone was saying they went into a shop and tried to crease them and it wasn't good.:lol:  
supposedly it's different but I doubt it...that was me

Last edited by a moderator:
Also just wanted to clarify, I don't care about or mind my shoes creasing at all. I just remember theLtrain saying it didn't crease in a good way...or something along those lines.

Last edited:
Would be awesome if they had 2 villains and 2 heroes or something to that effect.

Duke/CC
Snake eyes/storm shadow
I'll go with Shipwreck...Carolina blue/white with the parrot (like the Pigeon, Shrimp, etc., Dunks) on the back.

UPS still hasn't showed up with my Tiffanys. UPS usually comes through early around here. Hopefully I didn't get ****ed.
I hope he didn't leave them at the front door w/o signature.  That happened to me, tracking number said "LEFT AT FRONT DOOR".  Never received anything.  Someone else took them.  Good luck.

Snake eyes easy pass..not enough contrast

Those gator dunks are FIRE..will cop sometime soon

VDays I keep flip flopping with but will most likely cop..have a weakness with classic style/colorways

And infrared 23ssaturday

Snake eyes easy pass..not enough contrast

Those gator dunks are FIRE..will cop sometime soon

VDays I keep flip flopping with but will most likely cop..have a weakness with classic style/colorways

And infrared 23ssaturday
same lol copped the gator dunks will try to cop the vdays and copping infared 23's at my local HoH this saturday

fellas, if UPS is shipping your order to an address thats not your job, & you got free shipping, itmight be a good idea to try their "ship to UPS Store" service...its only $5 per package or $40 for a year, unlimited packages.

i bought the croc dunks, had a chance at snakeskin on premier too but passed. Couldve gotten vday dunks early as well but passed, For some reason just really wanted the floridians so im rocking with those and if they go on disco ill cop a 2nd, same for multicolor stitch dunks.

Premier is on it today you guys make sure to save me a 10 on premier site in all the dunks that released today I won't be able to cop till next week lol 
roll.gif

These shoes look abnormally long in all of the pics I've seen for some reason. Is this due to the photographers using a larger size to shoot with or might the shape be slightly different?
Colorway is on point though. >Black Laces..
nthat.gif

These shoes look abnormally long in all of the pics I've seen for some reason. Is this due to the photographers using a larger size to shoot with or might the shape be slightly different?

Colorway is on point though. >Black Laces..:nthat:  
ive felt the same way about a lot of shots of this shoe specifically. They look long to me as well.

You can always wait until your local SB retailer gets them

no local shops get em around here... not in a big sb city
and I'm not acting like I'm a big sb fan either, i just want these cuz they look sick and they're a great price. i need a UM colored pair of kicks

no local shops get em around here... not in a big sb city
and I'm not acting like I'm a big sb fan either, i just want these cuz they look sick and they're a great price. i need a UM colored pair of kicks

keep an eye out for the skate park of tampa drop they have sizes up to 15 in some kicks.

Back
Top Bottom