2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I got the 13s off spot thanks to dude that posted the vid, literally changed my mind 3 minutes before release will rep later. Bs part is if I had used the 10% coupon they gave me for the tiffs it was actually more expensive because they wanted to charge shipping
There isn't an option for store pick-up? You're local to SPoT right?

Last edited:
these aren't going for anything for resale but you will see people trying to get $200 and they will sit forever
Yeah I mean I figured it would be like every other QS lately but I was hoping these would sit and could he had a few weeks later lol..I'm sure they will at the smaller shops but still

Well if it's any consolation if resellers buy up all SB stock for the next few QS releases at least they're almost guaranteed to get burned.

these aren't going for anything for resale but you will see people trying to get $200 and they will sit forever
good thing im gonna wear them and not sell them 
smokin.gif

Well if it's any consolation if resellers buy up all SB stock for the next few QS releases at least they're almost guaranteed to get burned.

there are a bunch of pairs already which aren't even selling for $114.99 or best offer :lol:

they are def get burned on these; I predict a lot of free returns going back to NDC

Wow the v day sbs were actually sold out. What a joke those sell out, but those gator sbs with the croc skin sit? Don't kids know that's the same **** on the tiffs?! :lol:

I am local and never saw on option after tiffs fiasco might try and call to pick up
SPoT's one if my "go-to" shops but I never really paid attention lol. Id be surprised if they couldn't work it out for you since you're a regular there it seems.

Wow the v day sbs were actually sold out. What a joke those sell out, but those gator sbs with the croc skin sit? Don't kids know that's the same **** on the tiffs?! :lol:

they sold out because of the Tiffs; idiot resellers think they can get big money for these but clearly they didn't do any market research

NDC sold out tho haha.

SPoT was super easy and with free ship and no tax. Looking forward to more SB this year

Last edited:
SPoT still has close to a full size run - these will be an easy cop.. maybe some time down the line they'll be a $200 shoe but for the foreseeable future it's worth it's box price

I hope this isn't a thing to come...,that tiff release may have hyped SB's back onto a reseller's radar.
It will.....until the resellers get burned 3-4 times, then they'll go away. But expect this on the next few releases that have set dates on NDC
Exactly. Cats couldn't even get $150 when Vdays were up 2 weeks ago on ebay.
Floridians would have sold out with a set release date on NDC if it was today.

Back
Top Bottom