2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can someone answer me this? Are all Tiffany boxes gonna be half black half tiffany from now on. Those boxes are bomb!

Didnt care much for the all tiffany boxes

Copped the Valentine's Day QS off SpoT, the bots killed NDC and CCS. If this the online release life it might be if you can't beat them join them.

Now that the Tiff talk is practically over I figured it was time to post my sb collection.

I do plan on contributing to this thread when possible.

Just woke up and copped my valentines day dunks off NDC, sizes keep popping back up ,so constantly refresh and use the code "LOVENIKE" to get free 2-day shipping

sorry if i missed this but has anyone heard from mainland and if they have done there raffle yet?

What are you getting surgery for?

I have a tumor on my pituitary gland underneath my brain. It's not cancerous but it did get big enough to cause a lot of weird symptoms before I knew I had one or they found it. Scared the hell out of me.

I was actually originally supposed to get it done last weekend but as dumb as it sounds I asked to reschedule it because I wanted to get a pair of the diamond tiff highs plus I wanted to go visit my girlfriend for a few days.

By the time I got up there Friday morning the Skateshop by her school had a line longer then pairs they had. Then struck out on every site. Looking at it I should of just got it done because I came out empty handed. That's why I'm hoping for a restock for a pair. or something. I can't afford the resale prices with not being able to work or go to classes for a couple weeks.

I want to do this too.
+1

I think a lot of people would take that trade (giving up the diamonds for  skunks), and that's why it won't work. If I were a skunk owner I'd be asking $300+ on the side and I doubt anyone would want that.

Last edited:
sneaker god is dead.

atleast you have a girl friend.
i have no tiffany and girlfriend.
and i am gonna be my friend's marriage witness later today
I have a tumor on my pituitary gland underneath my brain. It's not cancerous but it did get big enough to cause a lot of weird symptoms before I knew I had one or they found it. Scared the hell out of me.

I was actually originally supposed to get it done last weekend but as dumb as it sounds I asked to reschedule it because I wanted to get a pair of the diamond tiff highs plus I wanted to go visit my girlfriend for a few days.

By the time I got up there Friday morning the Skateshop by her school had a line longer then pairs they had. Then struck out on every site. Looking at it I should of just got it done because I came out empty handed. That's why I'm hoping for a restock for a pair. or something. I can't afford the resale prices with not being able to work or go to classes for a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Copped the last size 8 vdays from spot. Couldn't resist free shipping + no tax. Premier sold out but I knew that would happen once they announced it was a TLO. CCS still has like the entire full size run, all the resellers got burned on shipping times for the tiffs so they are staying away from ccs lol.

Vertical urge has uprise highs for $80.96 with free shipping, (8, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 15) I might consider them...

be safe and healthy bro. They're just sneakers

Just got my Tiffany's in. Man the leather is stiff, dry, and feels cheap. I put on some leather conditioner to see if it will make a difference. I must say, I'm happy! Note: don't put too much it will make the leather or pleather it will make it really soft and smooth out the leather design. I made a mistake on one part in the back but you can still feel and see it though. Turned out a little darker in light but it feels much better. I'm pleased with the results!

Sorry for the crappy pics iphone macro sucks! No flash was taken in the pics
Before:

After:

Last edited:
+1

I think a lot of people would take that trade (giving up the diamonds for skunks), and that's why it won't work. If I were a skunk owner I'd be asking $300+ on the side and I doubt anyone would want that.

Damn, trade plus $300? I've seen Skunks in the $400 range in my size but if it's like that I'd rather just buy'em and keep my Diamonds LOL

Back
Top Bottom