2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lmao dead
Should troll the fool and say they're super limited and will be worth a lot more in a few months and make him sit on them lol

[quote name="tHe 718 tRuTh" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sbhttp://shop.ccs.com/product/model:113206/sku:3170662/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-mens/shane-oneill/red/white/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=3170662&size=11.0-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/45060#post_19823072"]No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot about the V-days lol *sigh*[/quote]

there are still plenty.

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1... SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=3170662&size=11.0

Last edited:
Damn, trade plus $300? I've seen Skunks in the $400 range in my size but if it's like that I'd rather just buy'em and keep my Diamonds LOL
quality and now pretty rare skunks vs plentiful diamond highs that at least 3/4 of people bought just to make money? It doesn't help that I actually want skunks, and I'm getting rid of the others. I'm biased, yes

I wonder if my man on eBay has the 1 of 1 promo South Beach VDays with the Aqua laces

I got $5000 for him

quality and now pretty rare skunks vs plentiful diamond highs that at least 3/4 of people bought just to make money? It doesn't help that I actually want skunks, and I'm getting rid of the others. I'm biased, yes

Makes sense, I guess wishful thinking on my end. TBH I'd probably do it even if it's a "VNDS" pair, hurts every time I see a pair.

I love how dudes hyped on tiffany's think all sbs will fetch that much. Please get this thread back to normal.
I remember hypebeast around me thought that the beavis and butthead pack would sell for a lot. They're still sitting around in my area. Lol. Yes you're right depends on the shoe and collabs. I hope nike decides to do more collab a in the future. Miss the good ol' days with the Mork and mindy's, Melvin's, quagmire's, new castle's, fallen hero pack, de la soles, etc. now we get simple *** colorways with nick names. Nike Need to rehiring that team who made it happen

Last edited:
I had the VDays in my cart but dropped them.  I'd rather the Snake Eyes, and even the Navy/Slate GR (once those go on sale).  But I hope all that want them get them.

I had the VDays in my cart but dropped them.  I'd rather the Snake Eyes, and even the Navy/Slate GR (once those go on sale).  But I hope all that want them get them.
The reflective (black/slate) and snake eyes are both on eBay under retail already...same with the bazooka joes and brickhouse

Back
Top Bottom