2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i still think the mods should look into limiting access to threads. You could make the thread visible to only members with certain rep/post count/join date. This would keep the trolls and hypebeast out and we could all help each other without lurkers killing the links. I know we all were new at some point but this thread has gotten crazy. One of the reasons i got off of JB and onto SB was the community and now it is turning into JB. Hopefully it is just the Tiffany hype. Either way those are just my two cents.

i still think the mods should look into limiting access to threads. You could make the thread visible to only members with certain rep/post count/join date. This would keep the trolls and hypebeast out and we could all help each other without lurkers killing the links. I know we all were new at some point but this thread has gotten crazy. One of the reasons i got off of JB and onto SB was the community and now it is turning into JB. Hopefully it is just the Tiffany hype. Either way those are just my two cents.
As nice as that sounds, fact of the matter is that this is just an online forum, a place where people with similar interests come and speak their mind and have a discussion about a product. That and there hasn't been a mod sighting in 500 pages and I think it was to ask if the SB's run tts or not (whether serious or trolling at the time) haha

Now that the Tiff talk is practically over I figured it was time to post my sb collection.

I do plan on contributing to this thread when possible.

Nice chun li's ..another kick I regret sleeping on..I still actively look for ryu's with no luck

There's nothing wrong with people being interested in SBs and posting on the forums.

If you don't like it, go find another skate shoe to hype up and ruin.

I heard es is coming back, and Huf footwear is finally looking solid.

This is good in theory but it would screw guys like me.  I've been buying SBs since 2004 but I just recently joined NT.  I hate all the hype too but if you've been around long enough you know it's cyclical.  It will die down eventually. 

Does anyone remember these? If I recall correctly they were a GR but that's all I remember. And I can only find the mids in similar color blocking. Guess I'll just have to ID them if worse comes to worse.

For those looking for a 6/6.5Y for their girls, how's that search been going? Lowest I've seen has been 499 shipped, and those sold QUICK!

Live auctions have been ending from 700-950.

You can find any Dunk, QS or GR, for close to retail on eBay. I copped the black rains QS for $80 shipped on eBay. Close to $20 below retail

For those looking for a 6/6.5Y for their girls, how's that search been going? Lowest I've seen has been 499 shipped, and those sold QUICK!

Live auctions have been ending from 700-950.

Thank God my girl didn't want these. She'll stick to air maxes and Thea's and girl shoes.

I would have copped the v-days if I didn't think of them as a BTTYS low. I can deal with the cracked leather but not that water effect suede

This is Niketalk, not some sort of secret society or Elitist club. The reason for Niketalk is to help and communicate with other sneakerheads without bias. Yea, the thread got crazy during the Tiffany release but it was for 2 weeks out of 52. There's no way to filter real from fake. And like you said, everyone is new at some point.

Decided to pull the trigger on those Gator skins from Premier instead of the Valentines. Still on the hunt for my 9.5 though, if I find it I'll probably pull the trigger!!

Back
Top Bottom