2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is it in my mind only , or the tiffs have a so much different toebox than the rest high sbs ?Can someone post comparison pics?Locked down my first pair from my local retailer today... 8)

Can you get another pair lol

Unfortunately I cant .Strictly one per customer here , and he brought only 16 pairs....To be honest I would take the 2nd pair if i could for me too...;p) .Im from Europe , so the release is around the 6th of march for these anyways , so I ll have to wait , at least I have the minimum locked down now...;p) MY pair.

Last edited:
Everyone wants the new Royal Highs but aint nobody wanted these joints...

#JustSayin

Lol thought of these too, materials were pretty wack though and the shape on SBs is signifigantly better imo. Even at the height of the royal 1 hype these were still sitting for $40

I'm just hoping that the black parts on em will be suede so they'll skate well, dont see myself wearing them much casually when I could just wear the real 1s..

I missed a lot being away for a day

Those SOMP's are cooooooopppppppppped :nthat:

Royal 1 SB's? passsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

My original offer was $250 and he responded with $340 -_- worked him down to 3. Still don't want to pay over $250 for these.
Funny story, a guy was asking $375 for a pair of them on eBay. I sent in a Best Offer for $240, and he denied the offer and cursed at me, lol. 

He probably thought I was low-balling him, haha. 

I agree with you, $250 is already more than double the price for the Tiffany Dunk. 

Hopefully you can get him lower than $300. 

Thes tiffs man... I've been looking for a size 7 for my gf and I've been messaging and offering prices, but all of them responding $700 and up. **** is messed up 
ohwell.gif
 If anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be great

Thes tiffs man... I've been looking for a size 7 for my gf and I've been messaging and offering prices, but all of them responding $700 and up. **** is messed up 
ohwell.gif
 If anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be great
Man, sometimes, you just gonna let it be and move on. $700 is ridiculous. I wouldn't pay more than $200 for them. the feedback on the quality is horrible. 

Thes tiffs man... I've been looking for a size 7 for my gf and I've been messaging and offering prices, but all of them responding $700 and up. **** is messed up :\  If anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be great

Can she fit in an 8? Local craigslist ad has em for $300 I believe.

Originally Posted by speakupshane  
She tried an 8 and that was overkill for her. Thanks for looking out!

Man, sometimes, you just gonna let it be and move on. $700 is ridiculous. I wouldn't pay more than $200 for them. the feedback on the quality is horrible.
Yeah I picked up my size and compared it to my lows and wasn't too pleased. Oh well, I'm sure I can buy something nice for her for much cheaper 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom