2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got one of my homies to let go of his quagmires for a decent price, should be in on wednesday or so! I remember seeing them when I was like 13 or so and they are what made me fall in love with SB

Thes tiffs man... I've been looking for a size 7 for my gf and I've been messaging and offering prices, but all of them responding $700 and up. **** is messed up 
ohwell.gif
 If anyone can help point me in the right direction that would be great
There're a few listings on eBay/FeeBay for around $400, and some of them have the "Best Offer" options. Try that. 

And yes, $700 is ridiculously crazy.  

Hope you are able to find a pair for your girl. 

It seems like that with SBs especially, eBay sellers are more likely to be open with paypal invoice offers. Message a ton and see what you get back. Got black rains and SPoTs for below box shipped. Anything below box for a QS is good in my book, especially ones that look as good as those. 

She tried an 8 and that was overkill for her. Thanks for looking out!

Yeah I picked up my size and compared it to my lows and wasn't too pleased. Oh well, I'm sure I can buy something nice for her for much cheaper 
happy.gif

Good luck man. I'm pretty sure you can find something better and cheaper than what the Tiffs are going for now

I missed a lot being away for a day

Those SOMP's are cooooooopppppppppped :nthat:

Royal 1 SB's? passsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
My feelings exactly...SOMP's are like a Takashi swapped with a gum bottom, easy cop for me and I don't have any interests in any of the jpack's coming out

Hate to ask this, but does anybody have that nike.com release date page? Every time I try to pull it up on google I get that insider page.

Back
Top Bottom