2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

PayPal/eBay is always safer for the buyer and never the seller. Buyers can always open a case if shoes aren't as described, fake, etc and will be refunded.

this isnt always the case tho, if you have proof of purchase, paypal will rule in your favor, unless the other person can prove and get a letter from the manufacturer, stating they are fake

and i always state all sales are final and no returns, just incase people try to fraud you, buy returning rocks with the shoes you sent.

Anyone ordered from CCS for the SB Diamond received any updated information on the backorderd shipments? 

check your PM, im not sure if they got any left. I PM'ed the info to quite a few ppl in this thread already

Anyone ordered from CCS for the SB Diamond received any updated information on the backorderd shipments? 
Nope. I'll call later and see what the deal is. Last I heard, backorder was until 2/17 but why the hell would they be backordered for 8 business days post-release? Stupid, but we'll see what happens.

Has anyone who ordered the Snake Eyes and/or Floridians from Premier on Thursday received a shipping confirmation email yet?  I ordered both about a minute after the link was posted on here, but only received an order confirmation email.  A little odd, as I've received shipping confirmation emails the same day on previous orders.

Has anyone who ordered the Snake Eyes and/or Floridians from Premier on Thursday received a shipping confirmation email yet?  I ordered both about a minute after the link was posted on here, but only received an order confirmation email.  A little odd, as I've received shipping confirmation emails the same day on previous orders.
Probably delayed because of all the snow in the midwest. or maybe because it's presidents day. Never know

Did they charge your card?

I got mine the 14th. Delivery estimated for the 19th but i doubt any of their packages have left since mine shows no activity.

Last edited:
** Not my pics ** 510s
nthat.gif

I've gotten shipping confirmation but they've yet to actually ship.

I'm just saying anything is possible. Just be patient. Premier isn't gonna you or anybody else
That wasnt directed at you.

I am just letting others know that ups is open and shipping today and not the post office.Atleast according to their site schedule info on holidays and things.

Last edited:
Just received an email from Premier.  They were running behind, my order has been located and will be going out today.  Great customer service from them, every time.  Makes me wish they were my neighborhood shop(Fishbone is good, too).

Those 510s, though.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom