2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I thought I was ahead of the game a few years ago when I found CroatianStyle on eBay.... 
mean.gif

Myyyy, have I learned since then 
laugh.gif

Wore the Koziks today.

I know all about the struggle, I wear size 12. I have missed on several SBs, including the damn Nontoureezies..SMH

All I know about CroatianStyle is that I purchased my Plums last year from him for a good price IMO.

Prices are hard, a good judge of course is gonna be ebay. Sometimes they go way to high and other times a steal, so it will give you a good general idea. 

Not a lot of B grades but A LOT of fakes. Especially the older stuff. eBay is full them. Some are decent, but with all fakes there are signs of counterfeit. The inner tag is the achilies heel of fake SB's. That is the first and sometimes the only thing I need to look at to determine if a shoe is fake. Unkles, Tiffanys, Heinkens, Dooms, Hawaii's, DOTD, Freddys and Medicoms are very commonly counterfeit. So be cautious when buying older dunks and even some newer ones like the re-released Supreme lows, theres a few fakes floating around on eBay.
I think Heinekens might be the most counterfeited sneaker of all time.

Anyone know what SP stands for on the 'Chocolate' release?

. What are you waiting on SB?  

Honestly, I wasn't all that crazy into SBs - I actually liked a lot of regular dunks better. I have a little stash of sought-after early gen joints though. Now that the hype on them is sort of dying down. I'm falling more in love with the Dunk all over again. I'll be picking up some of my favs from the pink and silver box eras, and probably letting some stuff go as well.

My big brotha BIP in the SB thread. :nthat:

Waddup!

I'll chill anywhere the discussion seems adult, reasonable, and appreciative of history and culture. I have love for such a wide swath of Nike sneakers that I can make my home anywhere - AF1, AM, Jordan, Dunks, Trainers, Nike Basketball... as long as the mood is cool, I'm there to politic and hopefully help others out who value this culture similarly.

Last edited:
i thought i posted this yesterday but apparently this bud is better than i thought.

bhm lows and sequoias should be in today arrived yesterday... gotta hit moms' house to pick em up...

i was wondering tho, since someone brought up dunk samples, if anyone knew what these were...

not SBs but i figured someone in here may know anyway... i dont think they ever dropped retail cuz i cant find much about them... bought em last spring

got my rads yesterday and noticed the side panels under the swoosh are grey. i was under the impression that they were supposed to be white like the rest of the shoe.

anyone else pair like this?

got my rads yesterday and noticed the side panels under the swoosh are grey. i was under the impression that they were supposed to be white like the rest of the shoe.

anyone else pair like this?

Every pair has a grey side panel

Last edited:
^^ I just hope mine will be delivered this week grey panel or not. 

UPS picked them up from Atlas on Friday and there hasn't been a status since early Saturday morning when they left. Usually UPS linehauls ground shipments directly to a hub here which takes maybe 2 days 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
McRad side panels are gray, through me off too when I first received them.

Per BP twitter
Brooklyn Projects (@bklynprojects) tweeted at 10:53 AM on Wed, Feb 27, 2013:
“@hkstaaterman: @bklynprojects when is the release for the walk of fame dunks?” Trying to set a date now. Maybe May

Sounds like they might see the light of day for those who are interested.

Per BP twitter
“@hkstaaterman: @bklynprojects when is the release for the walk of fame dunks?” Trying to set a date now. Maybe May

Per BP twitter

Never Doubted they would be released after I saw someone on here mention that Brooklyn Projects was notorious for saying things just to build hype. I also found there reasoning for the delay very unlikely. Great to see them finally just stepping forward with real info though.

BHM Lows, St. Paddy Day Highs, and 88 cements all came in today. McRads come in tomorrow. Great ending to the week. 
smokin.gif

I see everyone has posted pictures of the McRads but here's some of the St. Paddy's, I still wish they had a clover or something but they are still a clean shoe. Also I don't think anyone has noticed but the BHM Lows and the St. Paddy Highs have the same tumbled leather check. 
f990365d_IMG_0015.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom