2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got my budweisers in from Reign Skate in pa and BHM lows from SPOT today. Love em both. Props again to swagadelphia for the heads up on the Buds!

BHM Lows, St. Paddy Day Highs, and 88 cements all came in today. McRads come in tomorrow. Great ending to the week. 
smokin.gif

I see everyone has posted pictures of the McRads but here's some of the St. Paddy's, I still wish they had a clover or something but they are still a clean shoe. Also I don't think anyone has noticed but the BHM Lows and the St. Paddy Highs have the same tumbled leather check. 
f990365d_IMG_0015.jpeg
Passing on the BHMs, I'm just not feeling them like everyone else is. Those St Patty's look pretty tight though. Gold extra laces?

Only thing that disappoints me on the BHM is the bottom, gum would of set it off nicely. The extra laces on the St. Patty's is the darker green that you see around the heel but the BHMs came with gold laces.

Anyone in Tampa picking up the SPOT Dunks? I think these are in store only and im dying to get my hands on a pair.

Welcome to the thread dude! Nice pickups. Trust me once you get in to sb it is gonna be hard to go back to Jordan quality. If you have any questions about upcoming releases don't be afraid to ask, plenty of nice, knowledgeable people in here always willing to help out. Make sure to read through some of the old pages, tons of great info on them!
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Nice! I love those BHM's. Whats in the AF1 box?

Black Digital Camo Lunars... Got em for $87 after a $20 off code and $50 worth of gift certificates from viggle :lol:...

Last edited:
Found a shop with a few BHM Bruins still - Size 10.5 and 11 - PM me if anyone is interested. Retail + shipping.

definitely feeling the black laces over the gold for the BHM lows but i repped buddy for the pic.

i think the sequoias are coming with me to sxsw

Yea I was digging the green but once I saw high res photos of that leather...I dunno. They'd def look good on the Mrs feet tho....now those bhm's...if I could find a 12...

from SPOT's instagram, guess 5 "lucky" people will win the right to purchase a pair online @ retail
grin.gif

"This Saturday at noon is the release of the #SPoT20YearDunk. We know not all of you can make it to Tampa, so we're going to pick five of you that we'll ship a pair to at retail price. It's simple: follow @spotybor, upload a photo with anything SPoT related and use the hashtag #SPoT20YearDunk. Tell us your size, too. On Friday night before the release, we will choose our 20 favorite photos as Finalists. Then on Saturday at the release, we will pick five from the Finalists that get the right to purchase their size that we will ship. Thanks for your support. This is for people in the US outside of Florida only. If you live in Florida, we expect you at the release with us! Thanks for the support! Check the site for the story on that Mexican blanket"

Last edited:
Hesitant to get deck to complete set...
judging by the fact you got all 3 shirts & the lacelocks i'd say you were feeling this collab. were you able to grab the special box & blue laces too? cuz your set wouldn't be "complete" without those too. just my ocd talkin'
ohwell.gif

if it were me, i'd only get the deck if it had NIKE on it, which it doesn't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom