2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hahaha.. damn. I should've been more specific. That pic is NT circa 2003-2004-ish... iirc.

Not even sure if Jason/Hodog16 browses NT anymore. Good dude.
haha my fault too got so excited when i saw all those silver box's i didnt even pay attention to "and here's 2 random photos i came across on my laptop:" haha but none the less
nthat.gif
on your supremes, makes me happy when i see people rock them

I'm on eBay watching McRad auctions go for close to retail even the buy it now auctions are up to around $150-$160. Is this buyer's remorse or hype that wasn't there? After $20 shipping + eBay and pay pal fees these guys aren't making $20 bucks. I wouldn't waste my time in that case.

I'm on eBay watching McRad auctions go for close to retail even the buy it now auctions are up to around $150-$160. Is this buyer's remorse or hype that wasn't there? After $20 shipping + eBay and pay pal fees these guys aren't making $20 bucks. I wouldn't waste my time in that case.
People think they can flip anything now because of nike basketball releases

Everyone seems to want to be a reseller nowadays, could be buyer remorse but I believe its more of wannabe resellers. I would wait it out and you'll probably find them at retail IMO, depending on your size obviously.

People got duped watching Kicks Deals twitter feed.  Limited sneaker knowledge will do that to ya.

I still can't seem to find a steal on these.

%24(KGrHqN,!i0FC+ybfduRBRCzFRS4bw~~60_3.JPG

Going to just cave at the next pair I see around $75 shipped before they dry up.  The Anthracite ones I'll avoid for now, but these are musts.

^^My bad, that's the wrong color, they grey ones are on sale, not the charcoal!  I tried!
It's all good fam.  Thanks for trying!

Every eBay auction I pull up for them is typically West Coast and although I'm not in bed by 9, I can't be doing these 1am snipe jobs. 
laugh.gif

I'm going to hold off for a few days before making the plunge on a pair close to retail.  I told myself I wouldn't dip into next month's sneaker pot just yet, lol.  Luckily Feb is a short one.
smokin.gif

I know how you feel, I just copped the mints the other day finally.  I got them for retail, but the shipping charge was a bit much.  I had to pull the trigger though, that was the only site I could find them in my size 13's!  It's not easy finding non basketball shoes in a 13, they go quickly!

Word!  I always feel like I get the shaft wearing a 11.5/12, but you 13 and up dudes really get the short end of the stick.  I shouldn't have to pay above retail, though which is what matters.

I feel you there!  I was mad that they screwed up and didn't even make 13's in this years SB BHM's.  I was able to cop the McRads in a 12, a lil snug but they work.  I wanted the lows, but a 12 in the lows might be a bit too snug.  I hope they don't drop the ball again next year!

People got duped watching Kicks Deals twitter feed.  Limited sneaker knowledge will do that to ya.

Going to just cave at the next pair I see around $75 shipped before they dry up.  The Anthracite ones I'll avoid for now, but these are musts.
Seen these at my local outlet for $49.99 last week.

Do y'all think there will be a FSR when the BIRCH's drop below retail or should I cop soon?

Size 11.5 is always hard to come by 
mean.gif

Do y'all think there will be a FSR when the BIRCH's drop below retail or should I cop soon?

mean.gif
A red sole would have done this shoe justice!!!!

I like em nonetheless and will cop when the price is right....

mean.gif

If you like them cop them for retail. Even if go on sale later you still bought something you liked. Especially if you are saying that 11.5 is hard to come by. I buy bunch of shoes at retail if I warrant the price. And I've been in spots where I waited and lost my size and either lost the pair completely or now pay higher prices.

Good luck.

Seen these at my local outlet for $49.99 last week.
Damn.  Any bigger sizes?

mean.gif
SPoT still has a FSR. Most other places are selling out. If SPoT doesnt go below retail, the PYS has FSRs(or close to) of most new GR SBs including this. So you will have the chance to cop for retail if it doesnt drop below retail. If you can wait I would wait.

I would like to see the birches drop to $60 though. Not sure if that is reasonable

Neither can I. I will barely wear those so I will pass in favor of the Celtics 1s that are coming out in April
Thats my thing about I dunno how much Ill wear them. I mainly want them because my city has the 2nd largest St Patrick day parade and I would love to have these for that weekend but I just dont see myself doing much with them after that

Back
Top Bottom