2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, I had a pair.  Were nice, but a pain to keep clean.  I meant the ones that are basically like the tiffs inside out. I was wondering about the quality on them
I'm talking about the blue box pair...

Anyone on here ever had the sea crystal mids?

Anyone on here ever had the sea crystal mids?

These? Sold these a few years ago, never wore them but the suede was buttery. How much they going for now?

Not sure if anyone updated, but CCS shipment of Tiffs came in today and are shipping out tomorrow
. Good to know. Maybe now we won't have a 100 posts of people saying anyone know what's up with my Ccs order?! Hopefully everyone gets theirs and no cancellations.

. Good to know. Maybe now we won't have a 100 posts of people saying anyone know what's up with my Ccs order?! Hopefully everyone gets theirs and no cancellations.

There's probably going to be one or two angry posts, since CCS won't actually charge the card until they ship, if anyone went ALL IN on ASG shoes they might be hurting for money.

If your order still says open, you're good to go, I would call to make sure they're "processing" your order though, I think cancelations have already been sent out though

I think all of them now have half tiff box
Neither the Snake Eyes nor Floridians/Crocs come in the half box. The VDays did, but were not marked QS on the box. The mystery perhaps continues.
The Floridian crocs just arrived, these shoes look even better in person. The toe box has that winterized rubber texture to it, similar to the winterized af1. As previously stated, they're off white.
Nice job putting the white lows there. I don't have those. Great idea, that's what I was trying to get across in my pics. 
Just got these in
nthat.gif

Valentine's came in today and I can't wait to rock these. Glad I didn't pass these up.
White laces def the way to go.
CCS is terrible; they are such a joke
After seeing all this TIff nonsense, never going to order a release date shoe from them....ever.

Just left the Clearence outlet in kissimmee Florida and they had a couple of gems.

Color: Neutral Grey/ Anthracite/ Anthracite: $54

Color: Black/ Black/ Atomic Red/ White $34

I only saw scattered sizes not a full size run.
Any uprises in 9.5 on the discount rack?

And all this talk about hot chicks. Nobody mentioned early 90s bianca trump. Perfect 10. If u don't believe me rent "foreskin gump" on VHS if possible.

CCS is terrible; they are such a joke

i have too agree but ccs is eastbay/footlocker/finishline and in all my years of buying from these sites on line and on a release date of all times
i never have this problem

anyone else

i dont know what the problem is and either do the idiots on the damn phone

there used to be a eastbay rep what the hell ever happened to that person ?

Last edited:
Shanghai 2 or takashi 1 each for $150 both vnds
Need help choosing really like both of them

CCS order is now 'In Process' and when you click on the status it says '1 Unit Prepared to Ship'. This pair is going to a buddy who hooked me up with the WTK 8's for retail.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Made the mistake of buying from this guy. Never ever again. I added to his stamp of superior customer service. Quality assurance branding. Enjoy.
not like anyone needs a reason NOT to order from this ***, who twice has been banned from NT...but i'm also curious as to what he did to piss you off. care to elaborate?

Last edited:
PK is the epitome of trying to gain acceptance

He's like the dorky high school old always trying to hang with the popular kids

not like anyone needs a reason NOT to order from this ***, who twice has been banned from NT...but i'm also curious as to what he did to piss you off. care to elaborate?

i think i figured it out, the writing in the box is two different styles. im guessing he's pissed pittsburghkicks wrote "thanks" and his twitter handle inside? and vgonz9 added the "what a f...." part because he's angry about the tagging of the box? :\

the laces are swapped in that pic though, so maybe they were worn?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom