2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Waits for an eternity and 27 minutes for Snake Eyes to drop after teaser pics...
Manages to get a pair on Premier before they sell out...
Gets shoes in and one shoe should have NEVER gotten past quality control...
Nike, Y U slather glue so much?!
smh

So out of all the people asking for help leading up to the release someone was supposed to help you cuz you offered help on future releases?
Monica 90% of the people that were in this thread 2 weeks ago were begging for help too and they left as soon as they got their tiffs.
Your plea was just another one in a sea of cries for help. You acting like we banded together and made a pact to not help you and only you.
You got FOUR PAIRS and you still feeling emotional? Get over yourself.

3 pairs homie not 4 but 3 and before release day. A size 11 which I sold on here to jakepulver for 240 and now he selling for 350.lol a size 10 which I sold to a homie for 200. And my 13 which I kept. I would have kept my word.

Just got these in

Dope.

I offered help on ANY FUTURE sb releases at retail for help on tiffs high....that meant no camping. No waiting. No getting worried about if you are not able to cop the next hyped up sb. So what If wanted an extra pair? I wasn't hiding it from anybody. If my shop would have gotten 2 13s on tiffs, I wouldn't have asked for help.
. You should look in to Mexican Sneakerheads internet methods. Its the future.

price on tiffs seem to be dipping - consistently seeing size 11 sell on ebay for around 300 or even less.. hoping these euro releases drops them even further.

Still trying to figure this out, what's the story behind it.

Not trying to derail, just wondering.
Keep saying it and it'll come to you in a moment of clarity. Monica = My *****.
Waits for an eternity and 27 minutes for Snake Eyes to drop after teaser pics...
Manages to get a pair on Premier before they sell out...
Gets shoes in and one shoe should have NEVER gotten past quality control...
Nike, Y U slather glue so much?!
Cmon that's just completely unacceptable. I've learned to overlook slight glue stains but that is one big *** blotch.

So out of all the people asking for help leading up to the release someone was supposed to help you cuz you offered help on future releases?
Monica 90% of the people that were in this thread 2 weeks ago were begging for help too and they left as soon as they got their tiffs.
Your plea was just another one in a sea of cries for help. You acting like we banded together and made a pact to not help you and only you.
You got FOUR PAIRS and you still feeling emotional? Get over yourself.
3 pairs homie not 4 but 3 and before release day. A size 11 which I sold on here to jakepulver for 240 and now he selling for 350.lol a size 10 which I sold to a homie for 200. And my 13 which I kept. I would have kept my word.
How many pairs you got is irrelevant. My point was that there is no reason for you to take it personally. Especially since you got pairs anyways. If you had missed out and were salty I could understand but you didn't so it doesn't make much sense for you to be holding some silly grudge. And for future reference, your word doesn't mean **** when no one knows who you are.

the tiffs and all this "secret" and "PM" info is for the birds. Honestly, just man up. No one has to help you, it's a community. I didn't get any help, I asked and got brushed under the "new user" columns for most users and also the common "its in the last couple pages" even though there wasn't any info. You just gotta move on man. 

And to complain and say oh I'm not giving any info on future releases then, like taking your ball and going home. But don't worry, someone's got another ball and you won't be missed.

i know SBs have funny sized laces. i need some white ones for these floridians. do they sell just sb laces?

Made the mistake of buying from this guy. Never ever again. I added to his stamp of superior customer service. Quality assurance branding. Enjoy.

price on tiffs seem to be dipping - consistently seeing size 11 sell on ebay for around 300 or even less.. hoping these euro releases drops them even further.

I may yet be vindicated with my mid200s prediction

Made the mistake of buying from this guy. Never ever again. I added to his stamp of superior customer service. Quality assurance branding. Enjoy.

whats the story? i dont get it
i see the laces have been swapped, were they worn but sold as new? what happened?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom