2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the originals? they were stupid limited and probably the pinnacle of single store release madness.

i actually stopped into reed space yesterday and copped myself a nice pigeon tshirt. they had a pair of the dunks on a shelf behind the register. They're nice but not my cup of tea no matter what the price.

MAN EFF OUTTA HERE SHOE GAME.

THOSE LAME SNEAKER BLOGS STAY POSTING PICS OF PEOPLE DOING THEIR ATL ****** HEEL POSES.

AND NOW THEY DO A STORY ON HOW IT SHOULDNT HAPPEN.

IDK WHATS WORSE HEEL POSE OR PEOPLE DOING THE RF AMPUTEE PIC

That hell pose sus as hell. 
mean.gif

i actually stopped into reed space yesterday and copped myself a nice pigeon tshirt. they had a pair of the dunks on a shelf behind the register. They're nice but not my cup of tea no matter what the price.

If I ever got to the point where money wasn't an issue, getting a set of the City Pack would be one of my first goals, and not just clicking buy it now on the internet, I'd want to track down pairs and actually go in person to buy them. Since there aren't many of them floating around there'd probably be a story behind each purchase.

No ink, I've never been committed enough to any idea to have it done on my body. I'm glad too, because some of the ideas I came up with in the past I'd be embarrassed to have just a few years later.

If I ever got to the point where money wasn't an issue, getting a set of the City Pack would be one of my first goals, and not just clicking buy it now on the internet, I'd want to track down pairs and actually go in person to buy them. Since there aren't many of them floating around there'd probably be a story behind each purchase.
i wish i could do every purchase in person! unfortunately i live in Canada and sneakers arent super popular with every kid around here

i wish i could do every purchase in person! unfortunately i live in Canada and sneakers arent super popular with every kid around here

The idea I was trying to convey is that if I were ever richer beyond what most people aspire to, I could travel just to buy a rare pair of sneakers. Take a year off to criss cross the US on the hunt for one of those mom and pop shops that have 20+ years of back stock rotting away in their little town. With the internet most of those finds have been found already and at this point no one's ever going to have a find like that 20 years from now.

The idea I was trying to convey is that if I were ever richer beyond what most people aspire to, I could travel just to buy a rare pair of sneakers. Take a year off to criss cross the US on the hunt for one of those mom and pop shops that have 20+ years of back stock rotting away in their little town. With the internet most of those finds have been found already and at this point no one's ever going to have a find like that 20 years from now.
That would be dope

that would be cool. kinda like these barn find muscle cars that people are finding these days. cars that havent been on the road in 40 years and worth $$$. i'm sure there are a few jackpots unknowingly sitting out there but with the sneaker blogs and sites like this i'm sure there isnt much left.

sucks that they tried to imply they were SAMPLES, when they're really custom tees they made using their printing machine.  I can't imagine Nike being cool with this.

Salvation is owened by NIKE.
This is why they are allowed to print custom Tees.
Also the reason that you can custom Janoski's.
Also the reason that they had over 100+ Tiffs.

that would be cool. kinda like these barn find muscle cars that people are finding these days. cars that havent been on the road in 40 years and worth $$$. i'm sure there are a few jackpots unknowingly sitting out there but with the sneaker blogs and sites like this i'm sure there isnt much left.

There's got to be gems in old towns that went bust, but yeah the net has killed most finds like that unless you're really up to snuff with foreign languages and not afraid to venture off the beaten path in Europe and Asia.

I have never understood why the pigeons are so expensive
I think there were 150 pairs sold WORLDWIDE. Something like 25 or 30 of them were sold in NYC (could be wrong on that last part)

That's why they're so expensive. F this 7,000 pair Yeezy 2 RO nonsense. I am not gonna pay $3k for a near-GR. I WOULD pay $3k for a 1 of 150 like the pigeons.

but the way the sneaker game is headed right now theres gonna be lines at thrift stores of people trying to get a nice pick up when they get a new shipment like 10 years from now
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom