2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So Im guessing the 510s will be a relatively easy cop, just cuz I dont see anybody talking about them...planning on driving to the shop tomorrow to cop.

Anyone else planning on heading over tomorrow?

nope... corny imo... most of my tattoos are symbolic.
I don't know. I get the whole "get a tattoo for the sake of remembering that crazy time in your life when you wanted that dumb tattoo" but if it doesn't have any meaning what's the point? I like my skin just fine the way it is and I don't think it looks good when people just ink themselves for the sake of being covered up with something. That guy who posted his feet with the shoes, I dig it. Maybe it doesn't have crazy meaning but at the very least it will be a reminder of his affinity for kicks (or at least the time when he had that affinity).

Not the best pic nor are they 14 years old (10) but appear to show no signs pointing to these crumbling upon wearing (If ever unDS'd).
The midsoles on SB's will not crumble.

The problem lies in the glue / stitching that holds the midsole to the upper.

From my personal experience, I UNDS's my Pushead 1's after being left in the box since they originally dropped.

Literally, the upper detached from the midsole and I had to have them reglued / stitched. 

You'll never see me buy any DS shoe over 10 years old.

I don't know. I get the whole "get a tattoo for the sake of remembering that crazy time in your life when you wanted that dumb tattoo" but if it doesn't have any meaning what's the point? I like my skin just fine the way it is and I don't think it looks good when people just ink themselves for the sake of being covered up with something. That guy who posted his feet with the shoes, I dig it. Maybe it doesn't have crazy meaning but at the very least it will be a reminder of his affinity for kicks (or at least the time when he had that affinity).
Lol, those arent my feet. Thats just off of google images. 

I only have one foot "in progress" at the moment

For me its come down to the art. That image was actually taken from a photo I took myself when I was in Thailand. 

No crazy meaning to it. At this point I treat my skin like a canvas, just as I do with my walls at home. 

To each his own really. Everyone lives life differently and loves different things. I don't judge.

the whole get one to remember that crazy time in your life sounds pointless to me. It's about expressing your self in my opinion. Tattoos are art.

If I ever got a tattoo just to get one, I would sit back and reevaluate my train of thought in life. My father has a few. A couple of eddy from iron maiden, a couple Godzilla ones and one of two guitars. He is a metal head and loves All the Japanese Godzilla stuff etc. they should have some sort of significance or a story behind them.

Cholo
tongue.gif
nerd.gif
You asked for it... 

roll.gif

#3Chains

Undecided on the 510s for now. I feel like there is too much camo. If I do end up getting them, it would be just to rep the shop. I used to live a couple miles from there and remember picking up a few pairs from them during the pink box days.

Todays wear

Lol, those arent my feet. Thats just off of google images. 

I only have one foot "in progress" at the moment

For me its come down to the art. That image was actually taken from a photo I took myself when I was in Thailand. 

No crazy meaning to it. At this point I treat my skin like a canvas, just as I do with my walls at home. 
Well, you choose the art because for you it resonates. It's all the same in my opinion. The only difference between the walls at home and your body is limited canvas space on the body. Unless you want to go through the excruciatingly painful procedure of having a tattoo removed, then you have unlimited space haha.

the whole get one to remember that crazy time in your life sounds pointless to me. It's about expressing your self in my opinion. Tattoos are art.

If I ever got a tattoo just to get one, I would sit back and reevaluate my train of thought in life. My father has a few. A couple of eddy from iron maiden, a couple Godzilla ones and one of two guitars. He is a metal head and loves All the Japanese Godzilla stuff etc. they should have some sort of significance or a story behind them.
I agree, pointless. But to each their own. And to have those tattoos he must love that stuff, so they are a perfect fit for him.

Back
Top Bottom