2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My cousin sent me this photo of the Tiff campout on Guam at Kicks / HI

Shop opens in 8.5 hours.

Line started 30 hours ago....

30 pairs with 23 heads in line.

Kicks / HI is charging $250 out the door 
indifferent.gif

theres still hope though, tons of dude make good pickups at thrift shops

There's that, but imagine walking into a shop and after talking to some old gramma looking lady she shows you what's in the back, and it's boxes upon boxes of stuff that has never been retroed, stuff that even Nike has tried to forget. I'd love to get my hands on some of the 1994 attempts to break into the skate market, or stumble across the old display setups they used to do for the newest Air Max.

There's that, but imagine walking into a shop and after talking to some old gramma looking lady she shows you what's in the back, and it's boxes upon boxes of stuff that has never been retroed, stuff that even Nike has tried to forget. I'd love to get my hands on some of the 1994 attempts to break into the skate market, or stumble across the old display setups they used to do for the newest Air Max.
even stuff that has been retroed, imagine finding OG black and red 1's lol...that would be an incredible find no matter the condition

even stuff that has been retroed, imagine finding OG black and red 1's lol...that would be an incredible find no matter the condition
My boss used to be a sneakerhead. He still has his collection buried away, some of which have never been worn. He has OG Bred 1's, OG Royals, etc. All I gotta do is bug him and move his entire attic to find them.

I remember seeing dj greg street had the original black and red 1's and the tshirt that came with it DS still in the box from 1985 lol.

My boss used to be a sneakerhead. He still has his collection buried away, some of which have never been worn. He has OG Bred 1's, OG Royals, etc. All I gotta do is bug him and move his entire attic to find them.
thats awesome, make sure to get some pics!

No tattos and wont be getting 1.

Am I the only person who has never had a fresh krispy kreme donut at the shop?

For those who copped the White Ice lows:

Were your soles already in the yellowing stage? I received mines yesterday and noticed, but it's going to happen regardless. 

I found 01 black cement 3s for $12.00 at a thrift shop about 3 years ago. The sole was soft and the midsole was chipped but they were still semi wearable. I ended up selling them to a local restoration guy because they were 2 sizes too small. Had I not been a naive 15 year old who thought he came up by getting $200, I would've payed him to restore and then sold or kept as memorabilia. My dad still hasn't forgiven me for it lol.

would any of you ever get shoe related tattoos? personally its not something i could ever see myself doing

would any of you ever get shoe related tattoos? personally its not something i could ever see myself doing
Not unless the shoe was so epicly meaningful to me that it changed my life or my life changed while wearing them, or something to that effect. Ya know what I mean?

Last edited:

Meh, not me. 

I've gotten past the "this tattoo has to have a prolific meaning to me" stage but I can't imagine getting a sneaker related tattoo. But to each his own I suppose. 

I don't want a tattoo at all because I don't like them but if there was one thing I would never think of getting would be something shoe related. That just seems really corny/dumb to me.

I remeber when one of my friends got a batman logo on his leg with the word batman in the logo and Me and some dudes clowned him for it but it was all fun and jokes

yeah i dont have tattoos either, its also not the best time to start because tattoos are in style right now and for a lot of people i feel like it's just a fad theyre getting sucked into. but hey if tats are what you like more power to you

Check your IG boys. 

*Fishboneapparel*

Id grab those WOF in a heartbeat but Im dropping enough cash on the 510's and snake eyes :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom