2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

good looks on the info, wasnt aware of this. just checked their FB page & that explains why they promote Nike SB, Converse, & Hurley, all nike owned companies. still glad I didnt cop the custom JB kickflip tee though...

Last edited:

I remember seeing dj greg street had the original black and red 1's and the tshirt that came with it DS still in the box from 1985 lol.
Greg Street has one of the most elaborate and complete collections I've EVER seen.  It's not all pretty ish either.  He's got everything from J's to Adidas to Clarks to NBs to SBs it's ridiculous.  He keeps a townhouse in ATL that's floor to ceiling in every room full nothing but shoe boxes. It aint pretty but it IS ridiculous.

I have two tattoos:

2cxxr45.jpg

too much for now since i bought south beach 9's but theres so many great SB's around that price

True all the fun stuff in my size is usually beat to hell or in the $400 and up range. I don't have the desire to spend that right now with a newborn lol

Are you talking bout the one in Oxford valley do u know if they have the green crocs

Yeah they released those yesterday too

Based off their IG, Black sheep just got their shipment i think but idk when they'll start selling them. My guess is tomorrow but its just a guess

Back
Top Bottom