2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Any idea on how many pairs they have on hand at the shop? I have to run a few errands tomorrow so I'm not too sure if  I want to drive out there tomorrow only to be disappointed they ran out of my size.  If anything, I guess I'll try to cop online instead next week then. 

They are getting a good amount. As long as you come around 5 or 6am you'll probably get your size.

NICE TO SEE @John00  BACK.

NOW I FEEL LIKE THE THREAD IS BACK TO NORMAL AFTER THAT RELEASE.

1. I WOULD RUN MY SB SHOP OLD SCHOOL STYLE. YALL CAN SAVE DA INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER DIARIES FOR THESE NEW JACK SHOPS.

I WOULD MAKE SURE MY EMPLOYEES ARE RESPECTFUL NO MATTER WHAT.

IF U ARE A RESPECTFUL CONSUMER YOU WILL BE WELCOMED TO SHOP AT MY SHOP. I DONT CARE IF YOUR PRO, AM, P. ROD;S COUSIN, JORDAN HEAD, BLAH BLAH BLAH. JUST BE RESPECTFUL. 

IN TERMS OF DROPS IT WILL BE FCFS AS SOON AS SHOE HITS SHELF. NO CAMPOUTS ALLOWED. YOU MUST PURCHASE YOUR SIZE AND YOUR SIZE ALONE.

I WOULD RESERVE ONE SIZE OF EACH SHOE FOR PHONE ORDER. YOU  MUST HAVE A CODE TO PURCHASE VIA PHONE. CODE WILL BE DROPPED IN THIS HERE THREAD.

2. WORST PART WOULD BE RSVP AND RAFFLE BS. I MISS THE OLD DAYS. WALK INTO PACKERS OR DIVISION EAST. COP. CHIT CHAT. DIP.

3. MY SB WOULD DEF BE A DUNK HIGH. GOT TOO MANY IDEAS FOR NOW. THE ONE GUARANTEE IS WHITE MIDSOLE AND GUM  OUTSOLE LOL.

Welcome back, big homie!

Heading out shortly, so I can't answer the questions now, but I plan to do so.

3. MY SB WOULD DEF BE A DUNK HIGH. GOT TOO MANY IDEAS FOR NOW. THE ONE GUARANTEE IS WHITE MIDSOLE AND GUM  OUTSOLE LOL.

You know it!

The staple of basically every AF1 ID I make.

Please watch video.

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Question #2.) What is your worst experience when dealing with other people in the sneaker community?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the St. Patty's Day 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

FORMAT:
1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?
2.) Nickname of dunk?
3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)
4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.
5.) How would it be released?
Hahahahaha Str8 Flourishment! Now go home and wipe!

1) I would raffle like footlocker. 2 days, all day ,mid week. Come and get it on Saturday.
2) worst experience? No single one but people who jump on guys who ask a simple question annoys me. n00bs to the site gotta learn somehow so let them ask us. All questions welcome I say. Unless it was answered 3 posts ago, then some playful ribbing is in order. Ha!
3) Nike Sb Dunk High "Leprechaun"
-gold shiny swoosh, brown laces (white replacements) with a gold belt buckle lace lock. White midsole but a see though rainbow and glitter sole on the bottom kinda like CNY. White tongue with a shamrock tag on top.
- the shoe is all green nubuck (damn wish I could photoshop!)
It would be a limited release like the black UCS.

Last edited:
IS THIS WEIRD?

I ordered a pair of valentine's days from NDC a couple days ago. Just got em - they came in the half aqua/half black box. I thought they just came in the all aqua box? I panicked thinking these weren't real but I ordered from NDC lol.

1. I wouldn't drop the shoes on release day. My preferred customers get the heads up and I would give them first dibs. Regular customers would get the chance to enter a raffle. I would not advertise on Twitter or IG that I have the shoes in stock. All word of mouth advertising from my customer base.

2. Jacked up pricing on ebay/kijiji and obvious corruption w staff at places like Footlocker, where they hold back shoes or sell multiples to resellers. Oh hate camp outs now that I am old. Toronto, is cold in the winter!

3. The Paddy. Hi Dunk style. Green and white leather mix. But the swoosh would be a premium tumbled leather; inside swoosh green, exterior swoosh white. Heel and toe would also have the tumbled leather. White midsole, Translucent green sole. On the tongue would have a four leaf clover.

St. Paddy Days release but I would donate pairs to the Boston Celtics to rep at one of their games leading up to release day. But I would just make them a GR but premium materials in the premium teal and black shoe box. I want ppl to buy em and wear em, and not having these resellers continually taking the fun out of this hobby.

IS THIS WEIRD?

I ordered a pair of valentine's days from NDC a couple days ago. Just got em - they came in the half aqua/half black box. I thought they just came in the all aqua box? I panicked thinking these weren't real but I ordered from NDC lol.

That be the premium shoe box for the premium SBs.

My 2 cents on the Valentine's Day Dunks:

Really neat shoe and I like the theme. I think Nike was very creative with the unique suede, crackled leather, and translucent sole. But I'm a stickler for continuity on a shoe and this kind of doesn't do it for me. The midsole is completely white whereas the crackled leather is an off white so that looks strange to me. Also the translucent sole doesn't really match the suede, but if it did I guess it wouldn't be translucent. I wish the crackled leather was the same color as the midsole - that would've made them fire to me. I know I'm being picky but we all have our opinions. I'm considering either letting them go for what I paid or turning them into my beaters.

IS THIS WEIRD?

haha no worries man. I don't think they made fake V Days.

My 2 cents on the Valentine's Day Dunks:

Really neat shoe and I like the theme. I think Nike was very creative with the unique suede, crackled leather, and translucent sole. But I'm a stickler for continuity on a shoe and this kind of doesn't do it for me. The midsole is completely white whereas the crackled leather is an off white so that looks strange to me. Also the translucent sole doesn't really match the suede, but if it did I guess it wouldn't be translucent. I wish the crackled leather was the same color as the midsole - that would've made them fire to me. I know I'm being picky but we all have our opinions. I'm considering either letting them go for what I paid or turning them into my beaters.
Slept on these and kinda regretted it lol.... Im hoping for a restock

1. I wouldn't drop the shoes on release day. My preferred customers get the heads up and I would give them first dibs. Regular customers would get the chance to enter a raffle. I would not advertise on Twitter or IG that I have the shoes in stock. All word of mouth advertising from my customer base.
I think IG and twitter is great for business. Have a raffle and give tickets over a few days. This way you get more traffic in the store than pairs that you have to sell. People will see the shop and maybe buy something. Getting them in store is half the battle.
Maybe on those ticket days, if you have the clothes early, you can put some of that stuff out. This way the hype will help sell the clothes as well as the shoes.

Last edited:
I agree that IG and Twitter are great ways to advertise for business, which I would use otherwise but not for QS. I want the word of mouth business for my true regular customers to have that knowledge. For ppl that frequent my shop and support local business to have that edge in getting the QS. An incentive to being a loyal customer.

But that's in the dream world where I own a shop and surrounded by sneakers and hot female staff members that sell my wares. Back to reality and to my cubicle cage lol.

Man, thread is moving....

Glad to hear that the florida lows are on point, I pulled the trigger on them with some USA gear for my wife as mentioned few pages back.

On the subject of wives/girls, I am in the same boat... catching the glare every time a new box hits the doorstep.

Best way to combat any shade she gives is just being a good man in general, not a scumbag. Don't know if that makes sense? Basically, take care of your girl, and she won't trip too hard.

So pumped to read @John00's account. Awesome stuff. TBH, he's the kind of guy (along with many others) that I enjoy NT so much.

All that said, here is my perfect shop....

Question #1.) FCFS... people hate lining up, but there is something to it that is core to the whole sneaker community.

Question #2.) getting to a trade/purchase and people being complete D's about condition on THEIR end... 8/10 and 9/10 basically means that the shoe is beat it seems in the DFW.

Question #3.) I am a fairly religious guy, so some of the cool history about St. Patrick would get incorporated.

FORMAT:
1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

High for sure

2.) Nickname of dunk?

Something like "The Saint"

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

St. Patrick has a lot fo snake folklore with him, so I'd def. have some green snake skin elements brought in on the side panels, toe cap, and heel.

do a double swoosh with a matte black and wave texture.

tounge would match swoosh and have some ruby/gold laces.

Insole would be a rosary pic with the st. patrick charm on a bed of clovers or something.

Sole would be light green translucent with the neck face nike sb branding (loved that look).

I agree that IG and Twitter are great ways to advertise for business, which I would use otherwise but not for QS. I want the word of mouth business for my true regular customers to have that knowledge. For ppl that frequent my shop and support local business to have that edge in getting the QS. An incentive to being a loyal customer.

But that's in the dream world where I own a shop and surrounded by sneakers and hot female staff members that sell my wares. Back to reality and to my cubicle cage lol.
Yeah man I'm not saying you can't hook up your regulars but for QS especially have a general raffle for everyone and anyone. That will bring new business to your spot. In the end, a business is to make money. Gotta give everyone a chance to win so they keep coming back and telling others. But yeah hold 10 pairs or so for VIPs.

a huge [COLOR=#red]THANK YOU[/COLOR] to @t4t3r for scooping these up for me at retail :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom