2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Please watch video.

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Question #2.) What is your worst experience when dealing with other people in the sneaker community?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the St. Patty's Day 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

1.) Raffle using RandomPicker so that it's fair.

2.) Burned on a trade for Solar Yeezy 2's.  I lost my Tokyo 5's and received Fugazzi's in return.

3.)

1.) Nike SB Dunk Low 'Marty McFly'

2.) McFly

3.)

basically these colors and most materials, but the side panel material would be ripstop.  the swoosh and laces would glow in the dark without question, i'd prefer them to glow blue, but look white during the day (probably not possible).  The nike heel tag instead of say nike would be the license plate of the delorean "OUTTA" left, "TIME" right.  Tongue would feature the classic arrows from the BTTF logo with '88' layered over that.  The insole would be dramatically different, it would be McFly's hoverboard minus the mattel logos (unless they wanted to give the rights).  The sole itself would be the same blue color you see, but etched into the bottom would be "nobody calls me chicken."

4.) Inspired by the greatest part of my childhood, the Back to the Future trilogy and the obvious Air Mag.  Anyone who knows me knows I watch these movies all the time, I basically know the script.  Growing up people looked up to athletes, etc., but for me, I truly just wanted to be a fictional time traveler on a flying skateboard.  As early as my learners permit, I would take the car (93 Mercury Sable) and push it to 88 mph just so I pretend I was about to break the space/time continuum and time travel.  To this day, my dream car is the delorean preferably the one from the movie.  If I should ever be married, my only demands are that I can wear air mags and that the limosine is a delorean.  seriously.  that's all though.

5.) NT SB Thread Only.  MexicanSoles can't have them, ever lol.

Last edited:
Finally Getting A Chance To UnDs These Guys From That Premier Restock...

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Question #2.) What is your worst experience when dealing with other people in the sneaker community?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the St. Patty's Day 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

1) Go Green! or Celtic Pride; I would handle this the way my Local Skate Shop handles it; dibbs on Regular(s), and all others would be First Come, First Served.
2) People who are rude and think I owe them something, because I have a SB Contact/Skate Shop Contact. I'm cool with everyone, and will always try to help, but don't use me.
3) St. Patty's 2014: Dunk High, I would use the same concept as the Lunar Dunk Lows: 5 different color Greens, going lighter to darker, or vice versa, All Different Materials - Ostrich, Snake, Suede and Demin(think of the White Mita Dunk High, except Green hues), with a Green Patent Leather Swoosh, and would have a Four Leaf Clover on the Tab, only, White laces since so much green to offset, with White midsole and Gum bottom.
4) It's St. Patrick's Day - Green all over for luck!
5) Quickstrikes; but would be released twice - On the 1st of March - one version, Dark to Light, and then on the 17th of March - second version, Light to Dark.

#1 Raffle is the only way.

#2 I just hate when you're selling something and people ask a million questions then tell you they'll be trying to get them when they get paid a week later.

#3 Nike Dunk SB Low Premium "Irish Smokers". Toe box and side panel would have the light green and dark green stripes from a Newport cigarette box. Gold sole, white leather front panel, white suede rear panel, white tongue, striped midsole like the toe box and side panels, gold metallic swoosh, gold stitching, white laces in, extra gold laces, and a gold beer mug logo on the side of the heel.

Sounds pretty dope to me. Inspired by the Newport Cigarette box I'm reaching into :smh:

Last edited:
did they make the 510's in size 15?  Remembering that my best friend is in need of some new kicks, his current kicks are extremely beat and i'm thinking of doing a good friend thing and picking this up for him.  he's a hunter and army vet, npt a sneaker fanatic, but loves shoes so i know he'd go nuts over these.  the real tree camo ones too if they ever come out.

Last edited:
Wow, you guys weren't kidding. This thread is completely different from the Jordan thread(s). The help for locating kicks in here is unbelievable...you guys are great. Grabbed some Uprise x SB dunks for the low, along with my 510's. Thanks for all of the info...I haven't been a regular, but I plan on it. :nthat:

Wow, you guys weren't kidding. This thread is completely different from the Jordan thread(s). The help for locating kicks in here is unbelievable...you guys are great. Grabbed some Uprise x SB dunks for the low, along with my 510's. Thanks for all of the info...I haven't been a regular, but I plan on it.
nthat.gif

No Dis on the other threads, but I have noticed that the SB Thread has ALWAYS been about helping everyone out.
We "Share the Wealth" and are always willing toi help everyone out, so everyone can get what they want/need.
We normally don't "Stealth" the information on where, what time and when SBs will be releasing;
WELCOME and wipe your SBs at the Door!

did they make the 510's in size 15?  Remembering that my best friend is in need of some new kicks, his current kicks are extremely beat and i'm thinking of doing a good friend thing and picking this up for him.  he's a hunter and army vet, npt a sneaker fanatic, but loves shoes so i know he'd go nuts over these.  the real tree camo ones too if they ever come out.
black sheep just tweeted they'll have sizes 4-15 on the 1st

First off I want to thank EVERYONE that sent me a PM asking me if I was okay. I know I haven't posted in a little bit but I've been working hard professionally and I've also been working on something for the thread as well. I'll list a quick run down of what's been going on and what's been on my mind since the Tiff release.

1.) So, a couple of days before the Tiff release I contacted a couple of shops that were getting them to confirm that they would allow phone orders. The kept saying that they would, but they didn't have them in hand yet. I called back when said shops got there shipments in and they said they'd allow phone orders but the prices that they were trying to sell them at were outrageous. I'm talking OUTRAGEOUS! Everyone knows that I NEVER ask shop about how much they're charging but when they start the convo with "basically we're gonna bend people over", I wasn't going to be apart of that. I immediately threw that idea out the window. So then I went to one of my locals that was expecting a hefty shipment and basically worked out a plan with the owner to commandeer some FSRs from them to go straight to NT via phone order from the shop. So everything was all good until I pull up release day morning with the owner, we come around the corner and there was a crowd of at least 250 people standing outside his shop arguing, crowding the door to the shop and fighting. This sh*t was unreal. 99% of them I'd NEVER seen at the shop in my life and neither had the owner. They were going back and forth about people cutting lines and all this other *******t, plus there was food and trash EVERYWHERE in front of the shop from them. So the owner told me to stay across the street until he could get into the shop and get stuff in order. Dude literally swims through a sea of people and gets to the door with barely enough space to open it and lock it behind him. So the employees start showing up and random guys in the crowd start threatening them. Telling them if they don't release the shoes that they're going to stab them and beat the f*ck out of them, mind you these are grown *** men talking to some 18 year old girls that could weigh no more than 90 pounds soaking wet
mean.gif
. So the owner goes to open the door to let them employees in and ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. People began to rush for the door and tried to rip it open to get inside. It was nuts. The owner was able to get the 2 employees inside and lock the door but the crowd started banging on the windows, people were being crushed up against the glass and some were trying to break the glass door, it was ridiculous. The owner called me and just told me to go home because the cops were on the way. I couldn't believe the sh*t. I turned around and headed home. Heard from him later that he ended up just raffling ALL the pairs, even the ones meant for NT. But he TAXED, I MEAN TAXED DUDES for the damage to the shop. I couldn't even be mad, I mean he took care of the local regulars, so it was what it was. I got home and took a look at the thread and just thought.......OMG this sh*t is in shambles
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Although, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the JB/GENERAL nonsense that was going on in here. Good to see that most of the regulars were able to get their pairs.

2.) I've been talking to another one of my locals about basically turning the shop into the "NIKE SB THREAD SKATESHOP". I mean 10%-20% off GRs from the gate and QS being available to US before most of the locals. He hasn't agreed to it completely yet, mostly because he doesn't know how he wants to take the payments, but if you know me, I've given him one option that for sure will work. AGAIN, this is not set in stone yet, there's A LOT that needs to be worked out. Just know that I'm trying to make this happen and when it gets worked out we'll have a solidified option in this thread no matter WHAT type of release it is. With that said, before someone inboxes me, NO that doesn't mean that I'll stop dropping other shops. If you've been in here long enough then you know how I feel about supporting skate shops. Now do I have a biased toward my local? Absolutely! Do I think my local is the best in the WORLD? Absolutely! But it's not going to stop me from providing as much help as I can. But I'm just sayin', if someone was giving you a GR 10%-20% off, I'd think it'd make you crazy NOT to buy from them. But hey, it's your money and I'm not telling you how to spend it. There will always be other options provided. 

3.) It's good to see that through the storm the thread remained true to it's spirit and it's core principles. I tell you what, the #NTNEVERFORGETS posts were hilarious and the "nobody helped me get the Tiffs for retail" responses had me rolling. I repped so much reading though the thread. The gif executions though
mean.gif
....some of you need to step it up. I am a lover of gifs ladies and gentlemen! It's not just about simply posting the gif, but finding the emotion in the gif and executing it in a way that's so understandable to the audience that it transcends text. THAT'S PERFECT EXECUTION! Anyway, welcome to all the new people in here and thank you to all the regulars in here, you guys really make this thread great. This is truly the best thread on NT!
the gretest sht i ever read

Back
Top Bottom