2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Definitely want to thank the homie @joecurr for the hookup on these! So clean in person, I didn't know they came with 3 laces too

All good homie! Happy to help out.

They were just white sb laces, dont know if joe threw them in there too or what then, pretty cool dude.

I have no idea about the laces, I was surprised also when I saw two extra white laces. I figured since one was oval and one was flat that they normally came with both, I guess not. The extra laces must've been a defect so they put them on discount lol. Extra come up!

PM'ed you about the coins
how sturdy are those aglets; is there a chance of them falling off? i'd hate to lose one randomly and not notice :wow:

Honestly 1 did fall off on me but it was basically cause i didnt retighten them when i was wearing my Yoths two days in a row. But i found it. They do swing a bit.

I didnt even know they were coming out.

help us @John00
As the guy just posted Black Sheep has them but if you want my honest opinion I'd just wait until the rest of the shops get their shipment. The Snake Eyes are clearly a GR for March so most shops don't even have that shipment yet. I understand that some want to snatch them up, but I'd wait for CCS to get them and scoop them on sale like some people just did for the All White Lows or like I've done for EVERY GR. I'll post some spots though later on.   

And again, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WELCOMING ME BACK! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Last edited:
i got some, theyre not exactly the ones that came with the shoe but they look like this i can send you some too

I'm sending a few guys in the thread some (shipping tuesday sorry for the delay, havent been off in like a week now). I have one set left if you want it.
sending you a PM now. repped.

Last edited:
As the guy just posted Black Sheep has them but if you want my honest opinion I'd just wait until the rest of the shops get their shipment. The Snake Eyes are clearly a GR for March so most shops don't even have that shipment yet. I understand that some want to snatch them up, but I'd wait for CCS to get them and scoop them on sale like some people just did for the All White Lows or like I've done for EVERY GR. I'll post some spots though later on.   

And again, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WELCOMING ME BACK! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

You guys think these will go on sale? Cool I can wait.

I thought snake eyes are not that QS QS like black rains.

tag on snake eyes box says they are premium sb.

Thread still moving kinda fast John00 John00 welcome back homie. Ur presence was surely missed.

That Tiff story was insane. I personally got raped on Tiffs just cuz I'm overseas still but my man's tells me the hype is dying and it's getting easier to get pairs at 250 etc.

I'm hoping that hypes dies on YOTH I still haven't seen them online for under 200. Still looking for NT assistance on a o or 9.5

Welcome back John!

It's officially torture now passing on YOTH's on release day, I've always been hesitant on all red sneakers but the more pictures I see the more they grown on me. Knowing DunkXChange was around the corner (tomorrow) I was holding off until I finally got them in hand and decide to pull the trigger or not. Can't rock an 11 or 12 so 11.5 or bust for me, hopefully I can find them for a good price.

For real. I really want to go out and support my local shop, but I am not trying to camp out over night for these.

wow people are really camping out for those? :smh:
its not like the tag is exclusive to the shop, all pairs have the tag

Last edited:

Question #1.) If you owned a shop how would you handle future HYPED NIKE SB releases?

Question #2.) What is your worst experience when dealing with other people in the sneaker community?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the St. Patty's Day 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?
Never met but nice to meet you John00

1. For very limited releases: a raffle which can be entered with a purchase of any item no matter the cost, limit one entry per person

2. Back on SC a guy took pictures of real tweed highs and when I paid for them he sent me fakes
sick.gif

1. Starcraft Dunk Highs

2. Starcrafts/Marine Dunks

3. Darkish blue suede (see color in pic below), with a silver chrome swoosh and black soles. Insole will be yellowish (see helmet below) with the SC2 insignia in place of the nike swoosh.

4. My favorite video game of all time and one of the most common characters

26552d1333131542-dc-unlimited-starcraft-ii-series-2-terran-marine-tychus-findlay-1starcraftfull8.jpg

5. A GR that becomes an instant must have classic :smile:

John is back, awesome. I haven't been in here for a day or so, but catching up I saw some Oprah gifs that had me rollin. Anyway nice to see this thread fully return to normal.

Less than 25. But a good turn out for 2am
Any idea on how many pairs they have on hand at the shop? I have to run a few errands tomorrow so I'm not too sure if  I want to drive out there tomorrow only to be disappointed they ran out of my size.  If anything, I guess I'll try to cop online instead next week then. 

@@jLi119 u get all the love homie. I spent days playing star craft and I even mess with the newer joint too just not as much.

Good to see other fans

@MexicanSoles u have been PM'd sir. Been in the thread for a long while and have literally been requesting help in the YOTH in that size for weeks now. Please get at me.

Back
Top Bottom