2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yall getting shook by the Tiffs 
laugh.gif
 These will be easy to obtain

you mean replicas...fakes? I haven't...once scooped up a pair of B Grades, but i should've known better. the price was too good to be true.
no where in my post did I say b-grades are fakes...I even argued this with someone earlier this week

Lol well to be honest with you aren't B grades unofficial?
Originally Posted by Dcypoe81  

no bro, not all B grades are unofficial nike product...banned 1's come to mind (all pairs were B grades released at Nike Outlets)
I was only mentioning the B grades in my comment cuz of how low I place them in terms of collectability, right above fakes...

lol @ krazy trying to teach me something
laugh.gif
learn to quote 1st...

Last edited:
There was something about the red with those that I never really liked, I'd go with grey.

There was something about the red with those that I never really liked, I'd go with grey.
I think for me I only choose the red since the name given is bandaid so I figure red for blood. Honestly though looking at the pics again I think both grey and red look good. probably would be a hard decision for me. haha

I think for me I only choose the red since the name given is bandaid so I figure red for blood. Honestly though looking at the pics again I think both grey and red look good. probably would be a hard decision for me. haha

This, I've had red since I've got them but grey just became a new option when I got them as a spare with another pair. Makes them a little more loud which isn't usually my style but it looks good... Idk tho lol

This, I've had red since I've got them but grey just became a new option when I got them as a spare with another pair. Makes them a little more loud which isn't usually my style but it looks good... Idk tho lol
Coin flip for it lol

Last edited:

Yeah that's the only reason I'd wear the red laces, but I think the pair looks cleaner with grey laces. Good pair to have though, I wish I had them in my collection.

Wow. I'm pretty curious to see what tongue everyone gets that got them from all the different shops ... I'm loving my pair of 510s. Solid.

Wow. I'm pretty curious to see what tongue everyone gets that got them from all the different shops ... I'm loving my pair of 510s. Solid.
From what I've seen skate shops in general seem to be getting the 510 tongue version.

I haven't even seen a Nike SB version yet. 

Back
Top Bottom