2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you think there's only 100 branded pairs you're new to the game. Nike would never run only 100 of anything. Perceptions like this of scarcity only drive the swoosh's game, to raise prices. Don't fall for it.

Last edited:
Curious how many Nike SB tongues are going to be made vs. 510 tongue.

I don't care about numbers I wanted 510 branding because I am local and makes it special for me. For anyone outside of the Bay Area it probably doesn't make a difference unless you just like the look of the logo.

Last edited:

Yall really need to wait for the 510. Why spend $150 on a dunk that retails for $120. One of the main reasons people have stuck with SB through thick and thin is because their prices remain low and their stuff usually goes on sale. Not saying that the 510s will by yall really cant wait an extra couple days for the shops to get their shipments in?
As the saying goes, a fool and his money are soon parted.  If you're in this thread, there's no reason you should fail at copping 510s for retail once they hit shops.

Curious how many Nike SB tongues are going to be made vs. 510 tongue.

I don't care about numbers I wanted 510 branding because I am local and makes it special for me. For anyone outside of the Bay Area it probably doesn't make a difference unless you just like the look of the logo.

I'm local also. That is my main reason to pick up this shoe.

Newest pick up. Can't get myself to spend $300ish for tiff highs (I didn't get one) when shoes like this are in the same range or less. Plus these bring back memories of good ol days.
Holy grail status for me. How much were they if you don't mind me asking. I recently got a VNDS size 10.5 for 180.. was bidding on a super super clean pair size 11 on eBay recently but it ended up selling for 300+. DS pairs of sea crystals are def way more expensive than tiff highs right now.

I got a pair of Rayguns super cheap due to the fact they dont have their original box. how difficult would it be for me to grab a new raygun box?

I got a pair of Rayguns super cheap due to the fact they dont have their original box. how difficult would it be for me to grab a new raygun box?

Did anyone help you on the legit check? I've been looking for a pair for a while now.

Did anyone help you on the legit check? I've been looking for a pair for a while now.
not yet, actually could i pm someone about the legit check on here? the LC threads are usually mixed on stuff like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom