2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No shots of the tongue or production tag? That's what would send up red flags for me. Although at a glance everything looks like it's right on the shoe itself, the fact that the tongue seems to be pushed down in the pictures would make me request some more pictures from the seller.

No shots of the tongue or production tag? That's what would send up red flags for me. Although at a glance everything looks like it's right on the shoe itself, the fact that the tongue seems to be pushed down in the pictures would make me request some more pictures from the seller.
i do have this one, laces are in the way a bit. PS i know there is creasing lol

That heel drag is unacceptable. Those looked like he put some leather conditioner and new laces to commemorate his 1000th wear.

that heel drag is nasty, theyre gonna feel funny when you walk (beat me to it flightman :lol: )

its probably the lighting, but there should be two stitch lines, pic makes it look like one

that heel drag is nasty, theyre gonna feel funny when you walk (beat me to it flightman
laugh.gif
)

its probably the lighting, but there should be two stitch lines, pic makes it look like one
i kind of missed the heel drag tbh, maybe ill pass then. great price but they might not have many wears left

SPoT x Yelwolf Cigars, first premier petoskeys, premier UCS and WPFs

I forgot about the Spots, and the price on the UCS I don't think has really settled completely but I can see the black pair going for more (but I'd also call that a different shoe) Is there really a big difference in the WPFs and the Petosky lows with the store branding? I remember there was at first, but it seems like after a really short time the price difference only amounted to something like $20-30

All the other ones with really big differences came with some interesting packaging or were a shoe that you couldn't get anywhere else like the black UCS.

@BoostHog if youre talkin bout the blk dude in the bulls sweatshirt, hes been there since 6am in n out of thr car.. I was kinda mad when he hopped in front of me cause he said he aint coppin but he did. All good, hes like sz 13.

But the real culprit here..

Ebayid : jfaris415

Im sure u talkin bout this foo and his gf.. i knew they were hella sus when his gf started to say she needed to cash her check for these.

"I got a pair of signd and designd by Benny gold himselve Nike dunk sb x fiveone0 skateboarding bearkly ca. Collab berry exclusive pair."

He didnt even have time to spell check, he wanted those posted ASAP

"I got a pair of signd and designd by Benny gold himselve Nike dunk sb x fiveone0 skateboarding bearkly ca. Collab berry exclusive pair."

He didnt even have time to spell check, he wanted those posted ASAP
that's an understatement, dude must be typing with cold fingers or something lmao, shts brutal

Just read the last few pages....
mean.gif
....people freaking out about whether they're branded or not or worth more money? You either like the shoe or you don't. If you're looking to resell SB's do us a favor and go back to J's, you'll prob make more money.  I get if people have a connection to the shop (510 is their local or they're from Berkeley area) or to Benny Gold somehow but in the end it's just a tag. Now a shoe like the WPF and the Concepts extras like lace locks, blue laces, box, etc... I can see people wanting them a little more. I really do think the Tiff release has some guys shook, if you put any minimal amount of work (paying attention to the thread) the day of release you will be able to cop at retail. People already buying from Canada? If you want them that bad I guess.... but these haven't even had a wide release yet and already paying 50$ over retail?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/121281599319?nav=SEARCH

Benny gold with the smh face like.. "this fools sus.."

Btw. 0 ebay feedback? GG. definitely savin thatt pic.
It's a pretty despicable thing to see something like that. A signature should have sentimental value, not give you the idea of dollar signs.

I bought my white melvins from a dude who was friends with the band, several years back.

He was kind enough to get the shoe box signed by them personally. Acts like kindness such as these are why I enjoy this hobby... why anyone should enjoy collecting.

I sold a few SB pairs in the past, but these white melvins I'll never let go. Why you ask? Because a generous act allowed me to come across something very exclusive and that memory is worth more than a few extra dollars. 

that heel drag is nasty, theyre gonna feel funny when you walk (beat me to it flightman
laugh.gif
)

yeah that wear is just gross. would never buy a pair used up like that. I used to only buy DS but a lot of the old silver box sbs (which I'm after) it just takes too long to find my size so I look at vnds pairs

More and more fiveone0 pics I see the more I like them. Need to see in person, but I'll probably grab a pair

If I were you I would wear them man. He would be honored you are wearing kicks with his autograph on them. And besides, he's not Micky Mantle. Lol the autograph actually decreased the value of the shoes. I say wear them and tell people you met him if they ask. That's better than having them waste away in the closet.

Nahh the way he graphed them makes it extra sentimental to me. Must keep on ice, besides benny dropped some info on them nxt week on some spots so i hope i get one to rock. As far was monetary value goes, doesnt rly matter since theyre keepers.

It's a pretty despicable thing to see something like that. A signature should have sentimental value, not give you the idea of dollar signs.

I bought my white melvins from a dude who was friends with the band, several years back.

He was kind enough to get the shoe box signed by them personally. Acts like kindness such as these are why I enjoy this hobby... why anyone should enjoy collecting.

I sold a few SB pairs in the past, but these white melvins I'll never let go. Why you ask? Because a generous act allowed me to come across something very exclusive and that memory is worth more than a few extra dollars. 

Def agree.

Def agree.
Capitalism is in the back of most peoples minds that is the issue.

Back
Top Bottom