2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I mean like she hates the colorway of my shoes. She hates my BHM's, my fire & ices and said the hunter SB's look like potato sacks lol. With any other chick I couldn't care less, but with this one if I dont like something she makes sure to not wear it around me.

I'm going to continue to do me just want to see how everyone else handles it.

Sounds like more of preference issue, mine doesn't like certain styles/color ways, but that has nothing to do with her.

I mean like she hates the colorway of my shoes. She hates my BHM's, my fire & ices and said the hunter SB's look like potato sacks lol. With any other chick I couldn't care less, but with this one if I dont like something she makes sure to not wear it around me.

LOL good luck man

a few weeks ago someone posted pics of the 510s with what seemed to be a matching hat with 2 pigs on it, does anyone know where i can find pics or purchase that hat?

http://halloffameltd.3dcartstores.com/Double-Dawgs-Snapback-Camo_p_1687.html $17

Last edited:
How do my NT brethren feel when ya lady hates your shoes?

Well, my girl loves some of my shoes. I'm not allowed to sell certain ones because she likes them so much. For example, she calls my Steel 10's the Juicy J's (because she saw him wearing them once) and she loves them so I cannot sell. I also love those, so I wouldn't want to sell, but you get the point. She gets INTO my hobby, doesn't fight me on it, she supports me.

Vertical Urge getting their stuff by Friday. Atlas Skateboarding have the snake eyes and and croc.

Oh, I don't know much about that then, there's a few pairs she doesn't like the color way on and she'll give some some ribbing when I wear them out, but not actively hates to the point where she wouldn't be seen in public with me. The only one that really seems to get under her skin is the YOTD AJ2012, and that's more because she knows I paid box price for it and she hates that I paid that much for an ugly shoe.

Call Rukus...
snagged them off kinetic yesterday - thanks to forum member heads up.  really love how people help each other in this thread. i was burning out on Jays - very refreshing in here.  i only have 5 or so pairs of SBs but i'm pretty picky :smile:

Oh, I don't know much about that then, there's a few pairs she doesn't like the color way on and she'll give some some ribbing when I wear them out, but not actively hates to the point where she wouldn't be seen in public with me. The only one that really seems to get under her skin is the YOTD AJ2012, and that's more because she knows I paid box price for it and she hates that I paid that much for an ugly shoe.
My wife doesn't love most of my colorways but it is what it is with her.

Until I put on my Christmas Lebron XI's....
roll.gif

Haha this CCS Diamond Dunk thing has just been a bother. My shoes have been sitting at a UPS facility 1 state away for 3 days without moving. Could have been here Monday or today, but instead scheduled for tomorrow. Oh the anticipation and how it has built.

My girl doesn't hate this hobby, but doesn't like the I impulse buy shoes that I'm not 100% certain on. As long as it is retail and she will still have 85% closet space, she's cool. 

TFW you're waiting for your tax return so you'll have some expendable income.  The struggle is real...

My wife thinks I spend too much money on shoes but then she buys $80 tank tops from Lulu.  

It's not a big issue with us, we both respect each other's addictions. 
glasses.gif

my dude likes most of the kicks I buy---now that we living together he be like "damn! ANOTHER pair of shoes!?" February has been a CRRRAAAAZZZYYYYY shoe month for me; I mean IN-SANE. March is looking like it'll be really slow--I only want Black Air missions. Passports I'm going to pull the trigger on in a day or two (waiting to see if my offer is rejected) BUT **** we ain't married so I'm still spending my own money :lol: :lol: A lot of shoes I buy he likes too, but I know he doesn't like them enough to buy them himself. He not about that price tag life....

Just overall I spend way more on clothes and shoes than he does. I literally know every article of clothing he owns, while with me we've been together a year and I'm still busting out brand new outfits he's never seen :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom