2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ats kicks ats kicks

Waaaay off topic :smh: I don't even know what I'm looking at :lol:

salute to all y'all with girls who are chill with your shoes and habits.

my girl and I go to colleges about 3 hours away from each other and I still manage to get b*tched out via facetime when she sees my new boxes in the background

my girl and I go to colleges about 3 hours away from each other and I still manage to get b*tched out via facetime when she sees my new boxes in the background
You gotta squash that bug forreal. Haha

Last edited:

gotta hide them boxes homie,

i get everything shipped to my work and all my boxes are scattered throughout the house

what she doesnt know, wont hurt em

More tongue outside the box

My wife gets a little peeved if I go overboard in a short amount of time, but overall she's really supportive. She gets more mad when shoes arrive and I throw them in the stack without showing them to her. That's not to say she always LIKES what I purchase, but she likes to see what it is and give her opinion. I value her opinion and honesty, so it's cool. But best believe I have some she hates, that's for sure. I collected kicks before I met her, so she knew what she was getting into. She's still a saint for putting up with it though.

She's so supportive that she now knows diff models of shoes and will point them out on other people, like "Ohh, I like his Max 95s" and stuff. It's kinda cute when she gets it wrong, but I'm schoolin' her up!

Quote:
For everyone hiding the boxes from wifey. Won't they still notice once you finally wear them?
Yup, that's when the questions start rolling in.
roll.gif

"I've never seen you where those before. When did you get those?"

"How much did you spend on shoes again?!"

Me: "Uhhhhhhh... I traded with someone a long time ago. They've been sitting in my closet. Plus, you know it rains a lot here in Seattle!"

Quote:

Last edited:
Aint no way I would ever put up with these scenerios or have to hide or lie about my shoes.

sMH at some of yall.As long as the money and priorities are taken care of thats it.

Does anyone mind giving me a quick re-cap of the UCS release?

I shoveled through the old pages but I'm still curious about a few things:

1. How quickly did the grey ones sell out in skate shops? The release looked quite staggered with some shops getting them out the door and others waiting on the official drop date.
2. How much did the greys sell for in shops, generally? It seems as though some were marked up a bit from the 108 box price... But I gotta admit I'm a bit perplexed by Ebay's pricing right now. The resell price on the blacks seem to be quite low given how high they originally sold for, but the greys push 200+ which seems like alot in comparison to the Black concepts exclusive.

As always, thank you all. Really wish I was here to have seen these drop.

I don't have to hide any purchases but when I pull some new shoes out and my lady is like MY GOD THOSE ARE SO UGLY it stings a lil bit. lol

Back
Top Bottom