2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THIS. I was going to do a quick explanation but yeah...It started when he was photoshopping screenshots of receipts (with his full name on them too btw) from Premier when they had a big restock, saying he got Skunks (Skunks were never part of the restock) for retail cuz he was such a loyal customer for the last ten years etc etc. He got called out... some people found ridiculous pics of him online and were using them as their Av's which was hilarious...man I could go on and on.
Both those adequately answer my question. Followed on IG. Reported soon. haha

Who was the person that got caught running a scam contest on instagram for the Red Supremes then, I remember that too vividly to be some sort of made up memory.

Dude looking the goofy 4th member of 98 Degrees

only saw 2 pairs of CNY/YOTH sb's at dunkxchange, 1 in a display case, and another that a kid didn't want me to touch 
laugh.gif

Neither in my size anyway, the hunt for an 11.5 continues.

What do you guys work at where they allow it?

I work for a law firm and my direct contacts when I'm in the office are the people that run the mail room, they know to set aside anything that's got my name on it. I'm out of the office 90% of the day sitting around in court though so I try not to send stuff to the office unless there's a chance it's going to come in when I know I'll be out of town.

only saw 2 pairs of CNY/YOTH sb's at dunkxchange, 1 in a display case, and another that a kid didn't want me to touch 
laugh.gif

Neither in my size anyway, the hunt for an 11.5 continues.
Easy to find just have to pay extra.Its that simple.

I had to pay $100 extra and had no problem with it because I had to have this shoe.

Last edited:
I work for a law firm and my direct contacts when I'm in the office are the people that run the mail room, they know to set aside anything that's got my name on it. I'm out of the office 90% of the day sitting around in court though so I try not to send stuff to the office unless there's a chance it's going to come in when I know I'll be out of town.

Yeah I think most of the people mailing their stuff to work, work in an office setting and as long as you are professional about it and the work environment is chill, it's most likely permissible.

I could do the same but I just prefer having it shipped to home. I think living in a semi-rural area helps lighten the load on taxed packages. But hey, that's Canada for ya. 8)

Yeah obviously don't send the package from fleshlight to the office, but something coming from a sneaker store, I wouldn't worry.

Easy to find just have to pay extra.Its that simple.

I had to pay $100 extra and had no problem with it because I had to have this shoe.
Yea it's looking like the only option at this point. If I can't get for retail on release day, I move on but I slept and extremely regret it.

S.O.M.P.'s will def help me move on if I can't find them for less than $200.

is there a contest to see who his #1 groupie is or something...seriously, mcags always comes through when it comes to defending his PK :lol:

My girl gives me ish when I dumb out on shoes all at once.  Other than that she's lightweight proud of my "collection".  I catch her having convos with her sister, who also has a bf that's into shoes, talking about our recent cops.  I knew she was secretly into my addiction when she volunteered to camp with me for the Barkleys a couple of years ago.  She'll never do that again though lol

I work at an engineering firm so getting packages from clients is a normal everyday occurrence so a few sneaks peppered in here and there goes unnoticed. One of the administrative assistants knows I'm into shoes so if she's delivering the packages that day she always asks to see what I got.  She's cool though.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention in my post earlier that without fail @mcags412 will always come to PK's defense too. Not sure if they are best buds IRL or what.

Also the thread even gave PK a second chance after his first screen name got banned. People were either nice to him or just ignored him. He came back in and was ok for about a day before he showed his true colors again and got banned a second time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom