2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
That's the truth. These do absolutely nothing for me. Considering the hype has been building for a few years now, these are very underwhelming.
I'll be the opposite. I like them now but when more pictures come out I'll decide "NAH" and break the wonderful generalization!

We've all been there, I can safely say I do not want. The usual resellers are popping up in that thread too. May have some LULz to pass the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So these should be an easy cop for all of the regulars who do want these on RD cause so many of the regulars who don't want them are gonna help out right? 
nerd.gif

Just got my Tiffs from CCS. Box came destroyed because they did not double box. Its all good though.. Shoes look awesome.

So these should be an easy cop for all of the regulars who do want these on RD cause so many of the regulars who don't want them are gonna help out right? 
nerd.gif
"limited quantities" means everyone is gonna try to get them

Last edited:
Easy pass for me.

More like a Jordan, not enough SB. Nothing too exciting either.

Let's return to dunks... 510 release is almost here, GL to everyone who wants em...

though personally, I think they'll be enough to go around. :smokin

You dont really need much help if you do your homework and research.Luck is always good also tho

Last edited:
X2 on this. Can't remember how many times I've had this happen to me lol
It's like a curse for me at this point. Last year was the year of the Nah for me. One example was the white grapes. I first saw they were rereleasing and I just about had a seizure, then release day came and I didn't even try cuz I just didn't care anymore. Sometimes the amount of hype will make me NOT want something because everyone's got it.

i truthfully lucked out on my diamond highs and that wasn't even of my own accord. Hence why I was asking the offer is still on the table sz 11.5 haha

Last edited:
Shouldn't be hard to get. I'm guessing they'll be available at both Jordan spots and SB spots. Just do some research or stay posted to the JB x SB thread I'm sure some links and stuff will pop up there the closer to RD you get.

Just got my Tiffs from CCS. Box came destroyed because they did not double box. Its all good though.. Shoes look awesome.
Yeah it is what it is. Mine was to the point where I could tape things back together so it's fine. Plus my shoes were good quality compared to what I've seen of the quality on the diamonds that other people got so I'm overall happy.

It's like a curse for me at this point. Last year was the year of the Nah for me. One example was the white grapes. I first saw they were rereleasing and I just about had a seizure, then release day came and I didn't even try cuz I just didn't care anymore. Sometimes the amount of hype will make me NOT want something because everyone's got it.

Bro I had those in my cart on NDC ready to purchase then the "Nah" came over me lol and I had nah moments alot throughout the brown box era of SBs.

Back
Top Bottom