2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do you guys really think these 510 are bad quality? I think they are decent, there are some stitching issues it seems in some areas. Overall they look well put together minus being tight around the pinky toe.

My idea of quality might be skewed since I am used to seeing Jordan crap quality.

I'll be more than likely wearing these during baseball season to rep for the Orioles! The orange will be a little off but who cares

Ok guys. Just left skatewarehouse... Me and my buddy got an 11.5 and 12.there was a dude before us I think prolly a 10...as of 909am no one is here... Should have a decent amount online... Good luck guys!

I was trying to see a YouTube review on 501s being that I couldn't really see quality in person n ordered online. Hope shoe is on point

I was trying to see a YouTube review on 501s being that I couldn't really see quality in person n ordered online. Hope shoe is on point
They're on point in my opinion, I liked the canvas material a lot, but that's just personal preference, I made a YouTube video on them a few days ago, not sure if it'll give you a better idea about quality, but it'll give you an idea how they look on feet at least - 

Are the SOMPs officially releasing next week? I don't see anything on nikes launch calender. 

Got my 510s from NikeTown, wasn't the best experience but it was fine. (mild chaos/no organization, standing in line for no reason, ratchet employees)

:lol:

everybody helping on 510s but on the Tiffs it was clearly every man for himself---I find that, "funny"

Maybe because they were not available for phone orders?? What you're saying makes no sense. Shops were doing in store or online only and those sites were shared in this thread.

:lol:

everybody helping on 510s but on the Tiffs it was clearly every man for himself---I find that, "funny"

Nothing funny about it, some dudes did get 'help' and ended up with 3-4 pairs to resell. Also, phone orders were virtually nonexistent for that drop.

#NEVERFORGETNT

Last edited by a moderator:
Missed out online, and tried calling all these spots y'all mentioned and no one has a 13... I don't have any local spots that got these either... Smh

Maybe because they were not available for phone orders?? What you're saying makes no sense. Shops were doing in store or online only and those sites were shared in this thread.

man I was in here in the chaos... and in the MIDDLE of the release? wasn't nobody sharing websites. The common response was "do your homework" etc. I remember dude who posted the ambush link got flamed to high heaven amost :lol: :lol:

I got mine so I ain't really tripping. I'm just saying people are lot more forthcoming with info regarding the 510s then they were the Tiffs. Maybe shops were actually taking phone orders for the Tiffs, we'll never know.

Back
Top Bottom