2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Exactly. The store is closing lol....theres a lot of other good products though such as nudie jeans everyone was posting about earlier and some Eastland boots for $90 shipped retail is 220.
my fault

didnt even take the time to read the email.  my appology

minimal? eh... overstatement .
Yes minimal...not an overstatement. Like I said anyone who had been in here for any other release wouldn't really even need to ask. Or you could have just gone back in the thread to the last couple of releases and seen how those went down. What shops were dropped, their #s etc.

Also show me a thread on NT that willingly gives out as much info as this one...I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
saw some dude rocking the tiffs at supreme this morning. gotta say they just don't seem to pop like the lows did back in the mid 2000s. Maybe I'm just older now and my tastes have changed but my gut reaction to tiffs lows used to be "hot d*mn!" but my reaction to tiff highs are "wtf are those things?"

Props to everybody who's sharing info in this thread. I really did think these would be more like V-days and less like Tiffs but if you're sleeping you really might miss these. I'm happy I got to support my local shop even though I get nailed with nyc tax lol.

repost  blindisde layton location 
[table][tr][td](801) 593-9300  taking phone orders[/td][/tr][/table]

Got my 9.5 off skate warehouse 
smokin.gif

got my 11.5 from sw but during the checkout process i noticed one of the fields said its currently out of stock. i ordered anyway; what's the worse that can happen. 

Stores need to adopt the NDC check out system at least for the part of when it's in your cart no one else can scoop it

Back
Top Bottom