2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Missed out online, and tried calling all these spots y'all mentioned and no one has a 13... I don't have any local spots that got these either... Smh

Index skate shop
(214) 824-9777

Industrial rideshop
(817) 557-6152

I have no idea if they are taking phone orders or not but these shops are in my area--give 'em a call to try your luck. They get QS SBs , both of them received pairs of Tiffs. If they not taking phone orders but do have your size shoot me a PM. I got free time today, I can look out.

Last edited:
Kicks for the day. While some slept, these were a must cop for me on release day. As gimmicky as it is, the faux rain drops and clear swoosh are a nice touch.

NDC's stock images are like the hot chick on Myspace.  They never look the same in real life.
laugh.gif

You speak the truth, brother! Can't believe how bad the Snake Eyes look in those pics. But in person, ooooh killem.
THEORY (413) 731-7528 HAS THE 510!!! CALL NOW!!
He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Salute, famo.

Are the SOMPs officially releasing next week? I don't see anything on nikes launch calender. 

Got my 510s from NikeTown, wasn't the best experience but it was fine. (mild chaos/no organization, standing in line for no reason, ratchet employees)
Multiple sources have confirmed next week. IF (stress IF) they are available on NDC, expect an update late Tuesday on their calendar.

-----------------------------------

Went up to my local just to shoot the crap today after I knew the 510 mess would be over. Said there were 30 people in line!. Wow. I think we are still feeling Tiff aftershock right now personally. Don't see it dying down as fast as some of us had hoped. Should stay steady with the AJ1, as well as when those Jpacks hit. Personally I'm probably going to stay low on the SB tip for a little while. Maybe go after something older I've had my eye on.

fakes will surely be made in the tiffs. its inevitable, there's room for profit and with such  hype. Not to mention half the people buying the shoe aren't SB heads and probably wouldn't even be able to distinguish between a fake and real pair
replicas might have better quality

Last edited:
man I was in here in the chaos... and in the MIDDLE of the release? wasn't nobody sharing websites. The common response was "do your homework" etc. I remember dude who posted the ambush link got flamed to high heaven amost
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got mine so I ain't really tripping. I'm just saying people are lot more forthcoming with info regarding the 510s then they were the Tiffs. Maybe shops were actually taking phone orders for the Tiffs, we'll never know.
I think it had more to do with the fact that a good chunk of current SB NTers didn't get a chance at the OG tiffs or struck out on them originally.Therefore causing a lot of ppl to be tight lipped on info. Especially knowing randoms were coming out the woodworks to get SBs that never did have a interest in them till they saw resell prices of OG tiffs. So yes it was definitely every man for himself.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You seriously think these same shops that are getting posted with phone orders didn't sell out of the Tiffs in-store? Trippin'. And if anyone had been in here during any other release besides the Tiffs they would already know the info anyhow. It isn't hard to figure out, and actually plenty of info was given out about Tiffs it was just lost in millions of posts of people who just expected to come in and get the info handed to them instead of looking a little bit, doing minimal research.

You seriously think these same shops that are getting posted with phone orders didn't sell out of the Tiffs in-store? Trippin'. And if anyone had been in here during any other release besides the Tiffs they would already know the info anyhow. It isn't hard to figure out, and actually plenty of info was given out about Tiffs it was just lost in millions of posts of people who just expected to come in and get the info handed to them instead of looking a little bit, doing minimal research.
Well said

Hey NT,

Well looks like this release has people scooping up pairs left and and right.

I'm not interested so I slept in *aw ya* but good luck to everyone else trying to cop.

They are selling out a bit faster than I expected, but I suppose this is the new face of SB now, most things will sell out.

Enjoy em, people. I think the 510s look hot!

I'm personally not in love with the 510's but to each it's own. I hope everyone who wants, cops. As for me, I will scoop the Florida pair and maybe the Snake Eyes.

Index skate shop
(214) 824-9777

Industrial rideshop
(817) 557-6152

I have no idea if they are taking phone orders or not but these shops are in my area--give 'em a call to try your luck. They get QS SBs , both of them received pairs of Tiffs. If they not taking phone orders but do have your size shoot me a PM. I got free time today, I can look out.
aight cool, thanks fam! Gonna call right now

THIS!!!

i had dudes who hadn't posted once on NT hitting me up for the early link, talking about "help a fellow NT'er"...to all the lurkers, come through the thread, CONTRIBUTE some helpful info, express some opinions, derail the thread as little as possible & you'll see how helpful us regulars can be.

Last edited:
good post but theres like no nike sb product on te site beside a couple pairs

Exactly. The store is closing lol....theres a lot of other good products though such as nudie jeans everyone was posting about earlier and some Eastland boots for $90 shipped retail is 220.

Back
Top Bottom