2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Back on the hunt for a size 13 in the Civilists. Really disappointed but I appreciate their quality check. I would have been pissed to open up the box and see that scratch haha
Woah... Sorry to hear that bro. I live in Toronto and picked up mine locally and no one was even interested in these. out here is not like the states and most kids buying stuff up here are just for all reselling. I ran to that store when i saw their IG post
happy.gif

Capsule Store always has some stand up dudes in there and are always friendly. They treat everyone the same. Awesome customer service from them to tell you there was a defect in the shoe.

Not trying to hype anything. I genuinely want them and I'm surprised none of my locals will have them is all. Hopefully I can snag a pair still...

Believe you can get em and you'll get em.

Just gotta show you won't give business to price gouging resellers. Only by showing you're willing to walk away will make em stop.

20-30 dollars over asking price used to be a "resell"... Now..new releases hit double box price. I'm surprised and I can only SMH. I want this to change and I'm sure you guys do too.

To put it into perspective, the SOMP's are supposed to have the same availability as the CNY dunk highs that just dropped last month.

They could have given you the option to see if you're willing to buy at reduce cost

EXACTLY!!! Don't cancel it w/o my consent---I mean dude could've seen the scratch and been able to live with it, or had the resources to fix it.

Seems fishy to me... idk. I'd email back and ask for pictures of said scratch.

Believe you can get em and you'll get em.

Just gotta show you won't give business to price gouging resellers. Only by showing you're willing to walk away will make em stop.

20-30 dollars over asking price used to be a "resell"... Now..new releases hit double box price. I'm surprised and I can only SMH. I want this to change and I'm sure you guys do too.

:smh:

man, those were the days. I can live with 20, 30... but dudes getting upset you don't want to pay 100 dollars over the box price?? Then wanna tack on extra to ship it?? *****.

Will the premiers have the 510 label/insole? Trying to decide on spending a little more to get them locally or these

repped for the info

EXACTLY!!! Don't cancel it w/o my consent---I mean dude could've seen the scratch and been able to live with it, or had the resources to fix it.

I think it's more of an integrity of business thing, than the actual scratch..

I think it's more of an integrity of business thing, than the actual scratch..
THIS. Some sneaker stores don't want a rep of selling damaged goods. Also becomes a liability - what if the customer changes their mind once they actually receive the shoes. In this instance they're protecting themselves and the customer.

Why did people start posting about order confirms in this thread? :lol:

Last I checked that was a JB hypebeast thing to do :rolleyes

Last edited:
I know that this is a bit off-topic for the thread but I want an SBologist's opinion. What did you guys think of the recent HUF X Wu Tang collab? I know you guys all love the goldenrod and the wu tang dunks, but what about the HUF's? I like the Plant life socks that they came out with but not a huge fan of the shoes themselves.

Anyone's 510s make a clicking noise under the heel of the insole? It's sounds like a broken air pocket or something

Will the premiers have the 510 label/insole? Trying to decide on spending a little more to get them locally or these

repped for the info
I know they have the tongue tab, not sure about insole. I would assume so but don't quote me! 

@rafsjays  No problem man!

Last edited:
I know that this is a bit off-topic for the thread but I want an SBologist's opinion. What did you guys think of the recent HUF X Wu Tang collab? I know you guys all love the goldenrod and the wu tang dunks, but what about the HUF's? I like the Plant life socks that they came out with but not a huge fan of the shoes themselves.

they shouldve just reintroduced the og WU WEAR brand...the huf wu kicks are trash imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom