2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THIS. Some sneaker stores don't want a rep of selling damaged goods. Also becomes a liability - what if the customer changes their mind once they actually receive the shoes. In this instance they're protecting themselves and the customer.

still---don't just cancel it outright; give me the option. I don't think their integrity would have been any less damaged if they simply alerted him but still asked if he wanted to cancel, as opposed to just saying "hey we found a scratch so we're canceling your order." You found a scratch? Oh can I see it? Maybe it's the type of personality I have but if I pay for merchandise it's still technically mine, and if you canceling it with my consent I need to know with physical evidence/proof. Other than that whose to say there is no scratch and somebody just goofed up and already shipped his pair off to someone else??

For the guys who already got their 510's, do they fit TTS? I keep hearing that they might be like the Civilist and tight around the toe box. I ordered in my usual dunk high size but hoping that they fit TTS. Let me know Fam! Appreciate it.

they shouldve just reintroduced the og WU WEAR brand...the huf wu kicks are trash imo
Agree with this 100%. Glad I'm not the only one who didn't like them. Maybe if I was an avid hiker and only listened to Wu while I did so, but other than that, these are just a work shoe...

I think it's more of an integrity of business thing, than the actual scratch..

As a consumer I appreciate the option of choice given to me whenever possible.

From a business perspective though it makes sense to recall the shoe. I would most likely want an option of seeing the damage and then getting them at a possible discount, but I don't think a store can be blamed for doing "the right thing." These things happen and it's in the best interest of both parties to try and be understanding and work it out.

Personally if I really wanted them, I would ask about the damage and see if they would be willing to sell at discount. If they say no, I can't argue.

I know that this is a bit off-topic for the thread but I want an SBologist's opinion. What did you guys think of the recent HUF X Wu Tang collab? I know you guys all love the goldenrod and the wu tang dunks, but what about the HUF's? I like the Plant life socks that they came out with but not a huge fan of the shoes themselves.

them shoes look like some **** you should be able to pick up from Marshall's or payless :lol:

them socks were instacopped tho :pimp: Yellow ones.

Last edited:

For the guys who already got their 510's, do they fit TTS? I keep hearing that they might be like the Civilist and tight around the toe box. I ordered in my usual dunk high size but hoping that they fit TTS. Let me know Fam! Appreciate it.
I ordered 2 pairs in my standard size, so I hope it's not the case, but from what I hear they are tight at first because of the canvas-type material used. It will stretch with wear, or you can do the trick to stretch the toebox out (double bag filled with water, stuff into toebox, put in freezer and let water freeze overnight, remove bag in the morning and voila, stretched toebox)

them shoes look like some **** you should be able to pick up from Marshall's or payless
laugh.gif

them socks were instacopped tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yellow ones.
Yeah I got my girl and I a pair of yellow and black socks, we'll fight over who gets which.

As a consumer I appreciate the option of choice given to me whenever possible.

From a business perspective though it makes sense to recall the shoe. I would most likely want an option of seeing the damage and then getting them at a possible discount, but I don't think a store can be blamed for doing "the right thing." These things happen and it's in the best interest of both parties to try and be understanding and work it out.

Personally if I really wanted them, I would ask about the damage and see if they would be willing to sell at discount. If they say no, I can't argue.
I see where you're coming from but you have to understand when a business doesn't have a firm stance on damaged products, the line tends to get blurred, not only for you but with damaged products they sell to dozens of people, so it's easier to just say we don't sell damaged products ever, so the line is clear.

don't know if these have been posted yet, but looks like theyre dropping later this year

I don't know why but that fuzzy suede (Is it even suede? I don't even know) on the side panels really gives me the willies. I don't like the feeling of that material, especially on my shoes. Also gives a "raggy" appearence imo. Definitely a pass for me.

I ordered 2 pairs in my standard size, so I hope it's not the case, but from what I hear they are tight at first because of the canvas-type material used. It will stretch with wear, or you can do the trick to stretch the toebox out (double bag filled with water, stuff into toebox, put in freezer and let water freeze overnight, remove bag in the morning and voila, stretched toebox)
Thanks for the tip! Hoping I won't have to resort to that haha. Repped.

'PK' is a freaking joke. My friend sent me this picture. Words can't even explain how I feel about this cat.

I see where you're coming from but you have to understand when a business doesn't have a firm stance on damaged products, the line tends to get blurred, not only for you but with damaged products they sell to dozens of people, so it's easier to just say we don't sell damaged products ever, so the line is clear.

Agree with ya man, fo sure. If the store agrees to sell them to me, they're doing me a favor.

I don't know why but that fuzzy suede (Is it even suede? I don't even know) on the side panels really gives me the willies. I don't like the feeling of that material, especially on my shoes. Also gives a "raggy" appearence imo. Definitely a pass for me.
I'm the complete opposite. I love the WPF (the tongue), TaunTauns, Birch/Hyper Reds, etc for the long-haired suede. I just love the look and feel. Different strokes, I guess.

'PK' is a freaking joke. My friend sent me this picture. Words can't even explain how I feel about this cat.

$400?! Urgh. I was never around to see why everyone hates this guy but he really is full of ****. People like him are the ones that ruin this hobby.

Last edited:
I'm the complete opposite. I love the WPF (the tongue), TaunTauns, Birch/Hyper Reds, etc for the long-haired suede. I just love the look and feel. Different strokes, I guess.

Yeah, I ain't complaining though. "Strange" or different materials keep this hobby interesting. Sometimes hating on shoes a bit is part of the fun. :lol:
And yes, different shoes for different people. :smile:

I know that this is a bit off-topic for the thread but I want an SBologist's opinion. What did you guys think of the recent HUF X Wu Tang collab? I know you guys all love the goldenrod and the wu tang dunks, but what about the HUF's? I like the Plant life socks that they came out with but not a huge fan of the shoes themselves.

My inner teenager spoke to me and I got the shoes and jersey, I don't smoke so I didn't go for the socks. Specifically the sneone aker boot looks like something I'd have been super geeked out on back in my Timberland boot phase, I know it's not for everyone so I didn't make a big post about getting the stuff, but I remember wanting some real Wu gear way back when Enter the Wu Tang first came out, and not being able to convince my parents that buying stuff from the insert of a cd wasn't a terrible idea.

Last edited:

They def fit a little tighter, usually wear 11s, bought a 11.5 and they're still a bit snug.

Here we go with PK again.... Dudes just need to hop off his testicles. Who cares what he does, has done. Nobody should care. Let that man cook. Focus on your own life instead of bickering about somebody else's.

This is what I received via email from Premier on the SOMP's:

"We will be getting them.  Quite a bit less than we usually get unfortunately.  We will be releasing them in store first (one per customer) and then whatever is left will go online afterwards via a twitter link @premierskate only."

So stay close to your twitter feeds. I expect it to be more painful than usual to get the SOMPs. 

Back
Top Bottom