2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone's 510s make a clicking noise under the heel of the insole? It's sounds like a broken air pocket or something

Yeah, I get the same thing with mine but I believe that's the case with a lot of the new sneakers with Nike. It should stop once you break them in.

For the guys who already got their 510's, do they fit TTS? I keep hearing that they might be like the Civilist and tight around the toe box. I ordered in my usual dunk high size but hoping that they fit TTS. Let me know Fam! Appreciate it.

It's hard to answer because I always get them my size and they are a little snug at the toe box, but I like them like that... So to me, that's TTS lol.

Yeah my YOTHs did it too, but it eventually went away. I even contemplated putting baby powder cause I thought I got a pair that already started squeaking..
with the quality nike puts out these days... we shouldnt be surprised lol

Man it is hard as hell to keep up on here when I'm working full time. anyways anyone else find the JB x SB collab to be somewhat of a last minute call typeof thing?

Yeah my YOTHs did it too, but it eventually went away. I even contemplated putting baby powder cause I thought I got a pair that already started squeaking..
my premiers also did that when i put them on yesterday.

Man it is hard as hell to keep up on here when I'm working full time. anyways anyone else find the JB x SB collab to be somewhat of a last minute call typeof thing?
depends on the little details you cant see in the pic and the materials used... i had higher hopes than what they put out though.

So.....SOMP's this weekend huh??? Lol it's been too damn hard and way too many pages for me to skim through this past week that I've been visiting my gf, any other news or info that dropped? What kinda numbers we looking at here, Petoskey Hi's or YOTH?

Oh yeah, are the 510's seriously being resold for the $180ish?? I've been seeing a few listings around that price point.

Last edited:
So.....SOMP's this weekend huh??? Lol it's been too damn hard and way too many pages for me to skim through this past week that I've been visiting my gf, any other news or info that dropped? What kinda numbers we looking at here, Petoskey Hi's or YOTH?

Oh yeah, are the 510's seriously being resold for the $180ish?? I've been seeing a few listings around that price point.

Rumblings say YOTHish numbers... if that is true this release will certainly get very interesting. The talk on the YOTH was pretty quiet and it was pretty much an insta sellout. From what I've read on the forums... many of you are voicing that the SOMPs are awesomesauce... so well just gotta wait and see.

Got my pair in. Satisfied with them..

I copped 2 pairs so that in case the prices did go up I would A) have my 2nd pair to stock and not have to pay resale prices or B) unload one to pay for the 1st pair.

My spot gets everything, last dunk they didn't get was blue levi's, and they aren't getting the s.o.m.p.

Hopefully this is just a coincidence and they are readily available at other shops, but....

Man I just want to skate and destroy the SOMPs, hope they're not so limited that I feel guilty about doing it....

Nike Santa Monica still has pairs of 510s, not sure how many or the sizes but I was able to cop a 10.5 yesterday afternoon.

Got some more info from Skate Warehouse on the SOMPs. For now, it doesn't look like they'll be receiving them but they might turn out. I would think with <1 week away, a store should know if they are receiving shoes for a launch.

Thank you for emailing us.
"Unfortunately, I don't know yet if we'll be receiving those shoes.
I'd recommend just keeping an eye on our Facebook and Twitter for updates!
Let us know if you have any other questions."

Back
Top Bottom