2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Somp's are nice but II don't think they're what you guys are cracking them up to. To each his own though everyone has their own opinion

Man it is hard as hell to keep up on here when I'm working full time. anyways anyone else find the JB x SB collab to be somewhat of a last minute call typeof thing?
depends on the little details you cant see in the pic and the materials used... i had higher hopes than what they put out though.

I promised i would stay away from you guys in this thread for a few months cuz i waste hella money on random Sb's and Janoskis, but im psyched for these honestly. Somps will probably be a wash for me even tho i was able to secure multiple tiffs, so ill go really hard for these and just get one or two pairs of J's ive wanted in the next few months and try and save some monies.

Last edited:
Damn, not liking what I'm reading from the SOMP release. Was really lucky to grab a pair of YOTH, have a feeling I won't be as lucky this time around....SMH

BTNC posted this call em for sizes 7144413434

Wow. I hope these rumors of limited SOMPs is not true...Was really hoping to grab a pair of them...waiting for more confirmation from people the next few days! We still got 5 days! 

finally got my shipping from spot today for 510's.

i hope they arent are tight as the premiers,  
ohwell.gif

i got the premier branded ones and i dont even wear em.,

Vertical urge tweeted that SOMPs will be instore only. Disappointed the SOMPs are more limited. Was hoping they'd be easily available. 

I plan to be in Las Vegas this weekend during all the various Nike releases. Anybody who lives, been to, frequents Vegas know of any good shops on the LV strip that would carry limited Nike SB releases? Seriously thinking about lining up at a store if I strike out online for the SOMPs. TIA Fam!

hypebeasts and resellers arent going to **** with the somps.. should be available even with the limitedness of the shoe.

same here man >:  
Yup. luckily enough i called a store and get them and also got a pair from a facebook group member who`s brother was in Columbia, MO and got em for me.

Cant believe not ONE store in saint louis, MO got these, but lil ol Columbia, MO got them, smh. .

Back
Top Bottom