2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I called a few shops today and they dont know if they getting them and 1 was getting 12.

Who knows how these will be right now but I aint worried.
Yeah. I may have to call around tomorrow to see what's happening around the Bay Area..gotta love going the extra mile . 

& to think, just a few weeks ago I was 
mean.gif
 at dudes in here paying a premium on Canadian sites to avoid all the hassle.  now I'm refreshing those same sites almost hourly, hoping they put up the S.O.M.P.'s.

Trying to get my wife a pair. Size 6.5 or 7

*laughs like a crazy person*

Dude, unless you want to pay 700+ for a pair of tiffs in that size... you're pretty much **** outta luck.

That release gave me atleast 100 grey hairs and I still have no Tiffs to show for it XD

Sorry man, only way atm is through stone cold cash, and lots of it.

mean.gif
 at dudes in here paying a premium on Canadian sites to avoid all the hassle.  now I'm refreshing those same sites almost hourly, hoping they

put up the S.O.M.P.'s.
ahhahahahahahahaahaha

Yea I'm emailing and calling around as well about the SOMPs. I'm posting all the information I'm getting on here. Good karma!

Ready for the SOMPs this weekend.

Btw, what do you guys think of the Neckface Chronicles? I'd cop on a discount.
Neckface Chronicles are ok. I like the association behind it, but I think for me its the "I have too much black shoes". I'm definitely eyeing the SOMPs a lot more as far as black shoes go. 

any civilist for retail out and about? i saw $150 on bills wheels...that best think i can find? without dealing with ebay?

Neckface Chronicles are ok. I like the association behind it, but I think for me its the "I have too much black shoes". I'm definitely eyeing the SOMPs a lot more as far as black shoes go. 

The neckfaces are beautiful, if one is to get a mostly black shoe, it's that one. I bought them when they released on NDC.

Man, I've got my eyes on SOMPs, Neckfaces and Civilists. Too many black shoes :tongue:.

People posted links and numbers to them in the last 3 or 4 pages.

I might cop them neckfaces for a good price if I miss out on them SOMp.Hell I might buy them both.

I love all black shoes

Last edited:

mean.gif
 at dudes in here paying a premium on Canadian sites to avoid all the hassle.  now I'm refreshing those same sites almost hourly, hoping they put up the S.O.M.P.'s.
i did the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom