2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man I feel sorry for ya guys sometimes.

I know guys can have wide feet and dunks are NOT forgiving.

Even on my female foot they can fit snug.

Kinda funny if ya think about.

It's like the high heel struggle... but for men. You guys will endure pain cuz the kicks look too damn good.
That is true, my dude. That is the main reason why I'm so hesitant about buying highs sometimes. No matter how much I like them, I know they'll never fit as comfortably as lows do.  Not just dunks, even my J's.  Any highs that I have, it's a struggle for me to walk in them.  It's like I ask myself, do I want to choose fashion over function or vice versa. Regardless, my love for sneakers will always get the best of me. In the end, I give in 99% of the time and just buy em anyways.

Mail day. Scored on a restock. So sick, had to do a little photo sesh.

My mistake.  It just didn't seem right say to "my lady" being I only call my girl that.  Maybe homegirl would've been better? In any case, back on to the topic of shoes.

Can anyone hit me up if they find a pair of Civilists in size 11 for a good price besides what's on ebay?  I would love to break out my pair, but I can already tell without wearing the shoes that my 10.5 are going to be uncomfortable already.

I like them...

...a lot 
smokin.gif
Dayuuuummm lol

I only have 2 pairs, love them I think they are a bit underrated and better than civilists IMO...

I cant get enough all black/mostly black dunk highs. SOMPs are copped x3 or maybe even x4 after seeing your picture haha. Then I'll probably take a long break from sneakers again...

*Edit*

Didn't know SOMPs are looking to be kinda limited so maybe that 3x is a fantasy... I will still try to get at least one pair 

Last edited:
still---don't just cancel it outright; give me the option. I don't think their integrity would have been any less damaged if they simply alerted him but still asked if he wanted to cancel, as opposed to just saying "hey we found a scratch so we're canceling your order." You found a scratch? Oh can I see it? Maybe it's the type of personality I have but if I pay for merchandise it's still technically mine, and if you canceling it with my consent I need to know with physical evidence/proof. Other than that whose to say there is no scratch and somebody just goofed up and already shipped his pair off to someone else??

Crossed my mind that they sold them in store or something but it is what it is lol ill get them eventually.

Crossed my mind that they sold them in store or something but it is what it is lol ill get them eventually.

I've been to that store on occasion years ago, and I don't think they would lie.

I believe Stanley is the owner (can't remember for sure) and the people who work there have been nothing but chill.

It's a specialty boutique in a very expensive shopping area...Given that they cater to repeat customers who are into street wear, they know how important customer service is :D

anyone have info on what websites in the UK will have the tiffs? still trying to get a pair to rock -_- 

Not SBs but one of my grails has been copped once again! Shoes Gods blessed me since Capsule cancelled my Civilists lol....this was my fav pair of dunks I wore them every day and I traveled all the around Asia wearing them and then back in 2008 my house got robbed and they stole them even though they were beat (thinking it was an inside job someone that knew what the shoes meant to me f'n haters) They left a lot of my brand new pairs and I was distraught but now I got a fresh pair. I wear all my shoes but I dont know if I will be able to wear these lol....its always dope when you have a story behind a shoe and the journey it took to once again have them. I know everyone in here has a real story about a pair! Feel free to share! Im so happy right now [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

And I think the good shoe karma came my way on this deal because I sold my tiff highs for retail+ship to one of my loyal WVS Fresh Kickz customers. Thats how it goes! You bless someone with a pair and someone returns the favor right back!

These Dontrelles > tiff highs all day.

Last edited:
What are s.o.m.p.s ?

We need a euro site! To at least try our luck!

Somp's are a quickstrike dropping this Saturday designed by Nigel Sylvester a nike sb rider from ny and a good friend of some friends that own a bike shop near me..

I was gonna ask the same thing. lol :nerd:
what are these? I like these better than the black rains. clean shoe

Those are Pro B Ross they came out in 2000 good luck finding a pair, I've been after one for 3 years and have only found a beat up pair half a size too small once going for 225

Back
Top Bottom