2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think they only really hit on the Bobas, the inlay Vadar, yoda, and Chewie.

The others just feel a lil lackluster to me
Yeah, I LOVE star wars, but 120 for the blister pack decks is a little much. Im wondering if theyre screened or heat transferred. My guess is heat transfer.

Snake eyes are overrated.

I fell for the hype of the premium tag on the box and the long wait to release. I hate when I build stuff up in my head and the real life version falls short .

There's nothing premium about em

Last edited:

I fell for the hype of the premium tag on the box and the long wait to release. I hate when I build stuff up in my head and the real life version falls short .

I think they look pretty amazing in pictures though. Maybe the snake skin doesn't look "lifelike" but it certainly is very detailed.

I think they look pretty amazing in pictures though. Maybe the snake skin doesn't look "lifelike" but it certainly is very detailed.

Yea they look really good in pics, which contributed to my personal hype.

They fall short in real life... Sub-par suede, plactic looking faux skin, and wrong color alternate laces (too bright)

They also came in the same box as my YOTHs so I guess I subconsciously was expecting premo quality shoes

Last edited:

They fall short in real life... Sub-par suede, plactic looking faux skin, and wrong color alternate laces (too bright)

They also came in the same box as my YOTHs so I guess I subconsciously was expecting premo quality shoes
How come everyone else was saying how nice they are? Mine are being shipped right now... Am I going to be disappointed?

I think the suede is my only gripe. Kind of crappy. 

Crap, sorry! I didn't bother clicking. I figured they were all there since they were shown. My bad.
Demerit 
tongue.gif

i like my snake eyes, i think dude was expecting real snake skin though... nice detail imo

How come everyone else was saying how nice they are? Mine are being shipped right now... Am I going to be disappointed?
I love mine. they look clean on foot. skin isn't the greatest but I mean it looks good and its not something im going to get rid of the shoe over

Ugh, why isn't my local getting the nigel's... :smh:

Will actually have to put some work in to this one lol

Back
Top Bottom