2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All my Highs fit a little tight at the toe box (fat foot i guess). Civilist were the worst but my Reign in Blood and UNDFTD Highs can be pretty uncomfortable after long wears as well. I go 11.5 in all Highs now.
 So I tried on my CIvilists and damn that shoe is tight!!! im not even sure I can endure the pain to wear them. lol.

black and tan - guinness and bass
half and half - guinness and harp
black castle - guinness and new castle

at least that's what i learned in college many, many years ago. :tongue:  

That's in the US though if you order like that in an Irish bar you might be asked to leave or be told off. Also why the Baileys, Jameson, Guiness drink isn't ordered as a Car Bomb in

Pretty sure sbs dont come in a 12.5

I think the mosquitos are repulsive. I could never get behind them. That splatter print 
sick.gif

Last edited:
That's in the US though if you order like that in an Irish bar you might be asked to leave or be told off. Also why the Baileys, Jameson, Guiness drink isn't ordered as a Car Bomb in
oh yeah that is definitely true - had some friends who went to ireland several years ago and related a story of getting mocked roundly for ordering like that

Mocked is a polite reaction, in some places you might end up picking glass out of your head

Mocked is a polite reaction, in some places you might end up picking glass out of your head
sure i bet if you go to a dive bar in the middle of nowhere and/or in a seedy area there might be some sort of confrontation but the tourist spots my friends went to seemed as though they were used to hearing that crap and they just got made fun of

I think the mosquitos are repulsive. I could never get behind them. That splatter print 
sick.gif
Some SB's do, google told me so 
alien.gif
  That said, I need to ditch my 12 and find a 13 since I don't think the Civilist did.  

sick.gif
Some SB's do, google told me so 
alien.gif
  That said, I need to ditch my 12 and find a 13 since I don't think the Civilist did.  
Yeah they're hard to find but 12.5's do exist out there for some. I remember newcastles came in a 12.5 and I think Sea crystals did too. I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom