2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SOMPs are an easy pass for me especially if they're that limited.

Snake Eyes are great IMO. Not sure if y'all really expected real snakeskin :lol: the translucent red bottom and the suede areas are primo IMO.

On another note those black/gum lows that are set to release in the fall will have a croc or snakeskin swoosh. Can't seem to find that pic that was posted awhile ago tho.

sz's 8-14 - 1 pair of each - in store only
frown.gif
Yea it isn't getting any better this sucks... people are really gona have to decide how much work they want to put in for such a "plain" shoe lol...

I really like them but im not willing to put up with any of this post-diamond reseller madness. If i can't cop for retail I'll live, maybe even get another pair of neckfaces since everyone is sleeping on those haha

Yea it isn't getting any better this sucks... people are really gona have to decide how much work they want to put in for such a "plain" shoe lol...

I really like them but im not willing to put up with any of this post-diamond reseller madness. If i can't cop for retail I'll live, maybe even get another pair of neckfaces since everyone is sleeping on those haha
Yup Neckface's value as a consolation prize has risen 1000% lol

Why does the NDC show leather snake eyes? So confusing why they post different pictures than the actual release...

SOMPs are an easy pass for me especially if they're that limited.

Snake Eyes are great IMO. Not sure if y'all really expected real snakeskin
laugh.gif
the translucent red bottom and the suede areas are primo IMO.

On another note those black/gum lows that are set to release in the fall will have a croc or snakeskin swoosh. Can't seem to find that pic that was posted awhile ago tho.
Also passing on SOMPs. Doing so knowing that I will regret it in a few months.

I also loved my Snake Eyes. The snakeskin is pretty good, I mean off hand the only "faux snakeskin" I can think of to compare to is the Birckhouse lows and it's better than that. The translucent red sole is a stone cold killer. Was def not disappointed in any way, and I think most people felt that way. To each his/her own though. Respect all opinions, don't have to agree with them though.

For the black/gum are you sure you aren't thinking of the Giraffe print joints?

I went TTS. and they fit like a 9.5. I must admit i havent bought hi's since the black melvins...

Copped a size 10? Yea those were the days when highs didnt even have to be broken in haha I wore my black melvins to the ground and then sold em to someone on kixify about a year ago who restored them to almost brand new [emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji]

Hi Guys.

Not sure at all if its the right thread for this. If not please redirect me to a good thread for this, if possible, one that is active and that will actually answer me.

I just found this Dunk Sample from 2005. It is still deadstock. Size 13 however. 

I had no idea where it came from and there were no info at all on the web for these. So i decided to contact the person himself, DJ Z-Trip. He told me that " We only made like 200 of them or something like that. It was in conjunction with my Shifting Gears album. Stoked to see a pair... They are super rare, my friend!".

I was wondering how much some of you think its worth. Knowing its DS from 2005 and one out of 200.

Thanks guys !

black and tan - guinness and bass

half and half - guinness and harp

black castle - guinness and new castle

at least that's what i learned in college many, many years ago. 
tongue.gif

I was thinking the same thing the good ole days, by the way the Black and Tans SB were my Fav out the bunch and at the Pub

Hi Guys.

Not sure at all if its the right thread for this. If not please redirect me to a good thread for this, if possible, one that is active and that will actually answer me.

I just found this Dunk Sample from 2005. It is still deadstock. Size 13 however. 

I had no idea where it came from and there were no info at all on the web for these. So i decided to contact the person himself, DJ Z-Trip. He told me that " We only made like 200 of them or something like that. It was in conjunction with my Shifting Gears album. Stoked to see a pair... They are super rare, my friend!".

I was wondering how much some of you think its worth. Knowing its DS from 2005 and one out of 200.

Thanks guys !
I didn't even know Nike made shoes for that album. I loved the song he did with Chuck D for it. Good luck finding info, if I were you I'd just hold on to them.....where did you get em from?

Just chatted with an NDC operator and she indicated that there is no word of the SOMPs releasing on NDC this Saturday. Although we still have a few more days till the release, doesn't look like the SOMPs will releasing on NDC.

Copped a size 10? Yea those were the days when highs didnt even have to be broken in haha I wore my black melvins to the ground and then sold em to someone on kixify about a year ago who restored them to almost brand new [emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji]
Ya sorry I bought a sz 10. I wore my melvins alot as well. I have alot of heel drag on those sine i rock my highs loose when i was young. lol.

I just got my snake eyes, I'm pretty satisfied with them.

I also got the brickhouse, and I honestly prefer those. freshness

both dope doe

Last edited:
Also passing on SOMPs. Doing so knowing that I will regret it in a few months.

I also loved my Snake Eyes. The snakeskin is pretty good, I mean off hand the only "faux snakeskin" I can think of to compare to is the Birckhouse lows and it's better than that. The translucent red sole is a stone cold killer. Was def not disappointed in any way, and I think most people felt that way. To each his/her own though. Respect all opinions, don't have to agree with them though.

For the black/gum are you sure you aren't thinking of the Giraffe print joints?

Giraffe print? I'm not sure. I know someone posted a pick of black/black gum lows and my local said they'd have either a snake or croc skin swoosh. Can anyone dig up that pic?

I like the brickhouses and will def cop once they get that work on the price from places

I don't think I'll regret passing on the SOMPs. I'm definitely on that "I got too many black shoes" tip especially since this past weekend alone I picked up Black Levi's SBs and the SnakeEyes plus I still have the Chronicles DS.

Back
Top Bottom