2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the recent dunk Highs seem to have more padding in the heel area which can be pushing your foot forward causing them to feel snug

I found a pair of Space Jams on eBay that are probably over-priced for "VNDS" but damn it if I'm not thinking about it.

I feel like a fat chick on a diet looking at a box of cupcakes right now.

are they really doing this with the SOMP?

to think i was going to wait for clearance.. 
mean.gif

Going to call my local to see what's good, but I'm not holding my breath on landing a pair from them.

Any places have firecracker reds and Iguana Camo`s available?

Found iguana camos for 170 shipped, but i dont see any on ebay or anywhere else to know if thats a good price or not.

Congrats! I'm seriously contemplating that I go for the Civilist if things dont work out with the SOMPs. I do love the upper back black diamond padding as well as the colorful tongue!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've given up on my tight civilists and am selling them. Not sure if i want another pair of them that fits or the SOMPs. They're both a pretty simple design. the tongue and quilted leather is cool on the civilists while the SOMPs have the gum bottom I like and allegedly made of higher quality suede than usual. Sounds more and more like the decision will be made for me with the SOMPs being so limited. I guess we'll see what happens saturday

I have to imagine NDC will drop the SOMP's at a later date. Although the materials are top-notch, this is not a hypebeast-friendly colorway, given the current climate for loud colors. I'm holding out hope that it'll be just another run-of-the-mill QS.

Are those guys Nike SB retailers? Never heard of em and surprised they'd get a release like somps.
i'm new to this so i don't know if they have carried previous releases, but they said they are getting them, and are mentioned in every article on the SOMPs.

maybe they are associated with nigel sylvester in some way.

i'm new to this so i don't know if they have carried previous releases, but they said they are getting them, and are mentioned in every article on the SOMPs.

maybe they are associated with nigel sylvester in some way.

Gotcha, thanks man appreciate you sharing the info. Repped. My go to for most releases is dqm but they've been mum so far and if this is gonna be an overnight camp out type thing count me out lol

Found a solution to my size 11 / 11.5 problem. The insoles are thick as hell. I took them out and put in some gel insoles i have and they fit perfectly fine now. Now, i just gotta go buy a couple more so i dont have to keep putting them in and out of all my damn shoes, lol

Found a solution to my size 11 / 11.5 problem. The insoles are thick as hell. I took them out and put in some gel insoles i have and they fit perfectly fine now. Now, i just gotta go buy a couple more so i dont have to keep putting them in and out of all my damn shoes, lol

Damn is that the insole from 510s?

Ok guys, I have a question for you if you don't mind taking the time to answer. I think the information will be invaluable for me.

We all know GS sizes are super rare. Many stores don't even get them and the ones that do might... get 1-2 max of each size smaller than 7... most likely scattered sizing.

IN YOUR OPINION, how fast do these GS sizes sell out (quickstrikes)? Do you think they have a higher chance of sitting unwanted, or they'll sell out right away because they are so rare?

Related question. Why is there never any rhyme or reason to the GS sizes? One skate shop might get down to a size 5 one release and then no 5s to be found for the next few releases. Why isn't there some predictable pattern?

As always, thank you thank you NT. You all have a good night!I
For GR's the GS sizes will usually sit around forever.  

Back in the day, it'd be much easier to get the QS in GS sizes because people would go for their own sizes, and if sold out they'd keep it moving.  

But nowadays, people are so hungry that they'll grab whatever size is left to resell or hope for a trade...

It's all blown up now.  Wishing for simpler times...

Back
Top Bottom